No announcement yet.

Chariot of the Damned, Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading up this entire saga and I have to say this is one of my favorite cars in a long time, and for one reason - Personality.

If you tried to cut that car with a grinder the sparks would form a smile from the prince of darkness...

Keep at it!

Comment

• Want the most out of this world, ridiculously awesome, stupidly over the top supra?
      Get a motherfucking cummins.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7kcdo9DEHw&feature=fvst"]DODGE CUMMINS TURBO SPOOL!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Comment

• Holy shit, put that in your supra and it becomes the king of darknes!!

If shit can happen, shit's bound to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by DC95 View Post
            Holy shit, put that in your supra and it becomes the king of darknes!!
            It already IS
            slamburglars.com

Comment

• Cool project. Fun thread!
              audentes fortuna juvat
              Pronunciation: \au̇-ˈden-ˌtās-fȯr-ˌtü-nä-ˈyu̇-ˌwät\
              "Fortune favors the bold."

Flaming Two Step
              Doing the Two Step

Comment

• Originally posted by rodel View Post
                Cool project. Fun thread!
                Rodel likes my supra....

.. I think i just died from happiness

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
                  T
                  NOW IT'S TIME FOR "GUESS THAT DIAGRAM DOODLE"!
                  Can you figure out what I'm daydreaming about?

I believe i see a Dodge Viper Hennessy Triple Or Six Turbo Which would make your Mk3 a Viper/Vette/Lambo Killer

Comment

• i like your triple turbo idea, but there is not enough room in the engine bay to fit them, unless you run no bonnet and have a couple poking out for more room

i think a twin turbo would be a nice maximum number of turbos i would choose to run since anything more = fabrication nightmare

otherwise i recon you could go with a big twinscroll single with one of these valves to make it reach boost sooner
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I still like my idea of a cummins
                      Although... I doubt petrol would be a fun thing to buy with that in your engine bay.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        i like your triple turbo idea, but there is not enough room in the engine bay to fit them, unless you run no bonnet and have a couple poking out for more room

i think a twin turbo would be a nice maximum number of turbos i would choose to run since anything more = fabrication nightmare

otherwise i recon you could go with a big twinscroll single with one of these valves to make it reach boost sooner
                        You're chalk full of good ideas haha. Ideas that I also seem to have, are you sure you aren't telepathic? Twinscrolls are amazing, and I'm going to be going with the HD version of that quickspool valve you just posted (they haven't tested the HD version extensively, so I'll probably be paying for magic faerie dust.)

Originally posted by JC. View Post
                        I still like my idea of a cummins
                        Although... I doubt petrol would be a fun thing to buy with that in your engine bay.
                        This is true. I won't be going turbo diesel however

IN OTHER NEWS..

Seeing this right here made my day:

my reaction:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH5gmbugmxM"]Jim Gillette hits an insane scream! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16FdJrrAWSo&feature"]R Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly - YouTube[/ame]

HOLY FUCK! Speedhunters? SERIOUSLY? I know it's just a jpeg on their facebook page... but MAN I felt like a baws when I saw that!! I'm a big SH fan so to see that felt better than dunking on jesus.

I've made up my mind on the swap I'm going to do. It's going to be expensive as balls so now I'm going to write up my shopping list, finalize my budget, and start murdering wall street execs at random to pay for the damn thing.

Once I get the engine, the process of tearing it down and inspecting will begin, followed by rebuilding it to be bulletproof. While the COTD gets it's heart transplant I'll also give it a bit of a face lift (face drop?) during the down-time. I have some really balls-out-batshit-crazy ideas for taking this whole build to the next level.

Shirt and sticker designs have been sent off to the printers, so now it's a matter of waiting for them to be printed/cut and shipped to me. I made sure to get the shirts made in sizes small to XL so small malnourished babies/men and beastly 'roided out dudes are able to get the size they need

I'll leave you guys with a fucking sick song to listen to
                        LYRICS ARE NSFW
                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F04gjQtLyU"]Thy Art Is Murder- Infinite Death (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• I am fucking excite. Im flying up to canada once I pay all my tickers off to give you a hug

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• lemme know when you figure out the sticker prices. Ill def buy one
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
                            Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
                              You're chalk full of good ideas haha. Ideas that I also seem to have, are you sure you aren't telepathic? Twinscrolls are amazing, and I'm going to be going with the HD version of that quickspool valve you just posted (they haven't tested the HD version extensively, so I'll probably be paying for magic faerie dust.)
                              ha ha great minds think alike lol.

i would think it would be impossible to fuck up a quickspool valve design since they are so simple, so the HD version should work alright for you as long as the actuator spring is for the right psi

care to spill what your secret engine of choice is?

oh and put me down for a couple of those stickers too man
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• You make me laugh so hard and keep me so interested with your batshit-crazy way of thinking things through. I swear, you have to keep this going. Your thread has GOT to be the most fun I have reading the S|W forums. Srsly.

Now share some info on your devious plans, because that triple turbo thing had me cross-eyed for a bit.

DO IT NOW
                                Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

Working...
                                X