Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such.A.Great.Build
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
    Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

• your gear lever is a fucking light saber! i like it. suits the cage too. good update! creeping ftw!
      sigpic
      Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
      Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
      Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

• woot, theres an update

i recon you should wire in some LEDs into your gear knob or something, to make it light up
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• what kinda power you think your making? i got a 7m waiting for a rebuild for my mk2 and i wanna get close to 300hp
          Last edited by pitbulldrifter; 08-24-2011, 01:59 AM.
          im josh. i have a supra

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
            I don't get the facebook thing. Way to fuckn turbo by the seahorse? Is she bitching that you made your blow off valve go off next to the bar or something? I are confused

Shift knob goes good with the roll cage. I lol'd from jerry leaving, that's from cye right? Think I saw that episode.
            Yeah you pretty much got that one. I was chirping it for a friend and that girl saw me and was bummed out. She was mad at me because i didn't want to date her. hahah that Jerry GIF is pure class. i laugh every time i see it.

Originally posted by 340i View Post
            your gear lever is a fucking light saber! i like it. suits the cage too. good update! creeping ftw!
            hahah thanks dude. I meant to reply to your comment about making adjustable upper/lower arms out of rod ends and whatnot. it's a great idea and i've seen people do it before. It might have to wait right now though. I don't know how to weld, and i'm not going to pay someone else to do it for me because i don't have the funds to do that currently. JIC used to make adj arms, but they're super rare nowadays. I found an adjustable lower arm for the rear though, so I might save up for a pair of those. regardless it'll happen. This thing isn't going to be finished over-night. I'm never selling it, so i'm in it for the long haul.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            woot, theres an update

i recon you should wire in some LEDs into your gear knob or something, to make it light up
            thats the plan! I took some electronics courses in university and i'm glad i did because it's helped sort out the mess that all the previous owners have created in there. Thanks again for all the advice over PM as far as wheels go. I owe you and feel free to collect on that anytime haha.

Originally posted by pitbulldrifter View Post
            what kinda power you think your making? i got a 7m waiting for a rebuild for my mk2 and i wanna get close to 300hp
            I'm making 300 HP and 300 TQ even on 18lbs of boost. that's when it was dyno'd about a year ago. I could go higher on more boost but I like to keep it at that with gas prices the way they are. Is your engine a GTE or what? Give me some more info here.

Here's the cliffs notes of what i'm running right now:
            Greddy exhaust 4", Greddy TDO6H 20 g turbo kit, RC 550 injectors, Greddy turbo timer, Greddy Spec B boost controller

everything else:
            -JE pistons, ceramic HG, AEM true time adj. cam gears, AEM fuel regulator, Oberg remote oil filter & cooler with AUX fan, 225 holley fuel pump, centerforce clutch, HKS SSQV bov, Lexus AFM & RCTS computer, BC stage 2 cams.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• P.S. this is why I'm in debt:

I can't stop spending money on this goddamn car haha

Comment

• lol this is so great, its better to spend money on a car then waste all of it, this thread is easily the most funny thread on S/w and i like the constant updates haha
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
                Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

• This build thread is fucking nuts. And funny as hell, and thats why I absofreakinlutely love it.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Your posts are hilarious, dude. Especially the Seinfeld gifs, holy shit.

Keep it up. If there's anything I like in this world, it's a Mk III Supra.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• bitchin
                      Preston
                      Stance Wi
                      'More then Fitment'
                      TDMImports
                      Ravage Performance
                      My Photo Album

2007 Civic Sedan - Daily whore
                      2004 Sentra Specv - Track Car

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
                        I'm making 300 HP and 300 TQ even on 18lbs of boost. that's when it was dyno'd about a year ago. I could go higher on more boost but I like to keep it at that with gas prices the way they are. Is your engine a GTE or what? Give me some more info here.

Here's the cliffs notes of what i'm running right now:
                        Greddy exhaust 4", Greddy TDO6H 20 g turbo kit, RC 550 injectors, Greddy turbo timer, Greddy Spec B boost controller

everything else:
                        -JE pistons, ceramic HG, AEM true time adj. cam gears, AEM fuel regulator, Oberg remote oil filter & cooler with AUX fan, 225 holley fuel pump, centerforce clutch, HKS SSQV bov, Lexus AFM & RCTS computer, BC stage 2 cams.
                        thanks for the info

its a stock gte just waiting to be built
                        im josh. i have a supra

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
                          thats the plan! I took some electronics courses in university and i'm glad i did because it's helped sort out the mess that all the previous owners have created in there. Thanks again for all the advice over PM as far as wheels go. I owe you and feel free to collect on that anytime haha.
                          no worries man, i'm always glad to help out a fellow enthusiast

to tell the truth i wana see this thing rolling on some monster size wheels as much as you do
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• FILL 'ER UP MOTHERFUCKER.

Comment

• Fuck. Yes.
                              S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Comment

• your build thread keeps me laughing non stop, and your car keeps impressing me more and more......
                                HoodRatStatus
                                Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Working...
                                X