Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates?

Comment

• Nice to see more Mk3 owners in the wheel fitment scene. Why dont you get on the widebody group buy from shineauto, it widens about 2inches.
      here are a couple of mine, hope it will help you with your sizing.
      Meisters are:
      18x9.5 +10front
      18x10 +15 rear

volks are 19x10.5 +28ish or something,

and yea i know, i need moar low. haha
      Last edited by suprarztt; 01-29-2011, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Hey man, just wondering what you think about the HSD HR coilovers. Are they any good?

Comment

• beautiful rims, are you sharing specs? if so what are they. these are Rotas correct? Kudos on an great build and a gorgeous girlfriend...no leg humper

Comment

• best build thread i´ve seen for ages

luv them mk3 supras
            E36 325i Dakar Coupe - Style 5´s
            Golf GTi Cabriolet

Comment

• thanks for the advice i appreciate it
              e46 touring and love it!

Comment

• one of the few mark 3's i actually like

Comment

• you got featured
                  im josh. i have a supra

Comment

• Hey can you get the dimensions of the fender flares? Looking to see if they will work on a sol with some modification

Comment

• oh herrro! i saw this on sf or sm if i remember correctly. DOPE
                      Creator of Power, Destroyer of the Average.

89 JZa70 SupraThe Silver bullet.. 850hp or BuST!<-- CLick me.. 2JZ-gte Swapped Billet 7175 ,ID2000's, Twin Disk ORC, JE Pistons, Eagle Rods, CF driveshaft, Volks TE37's, Chasebays Engine Harness, Stance GR+, More..
                      Check Out Our Facebook Page.. http://www.facebook.com/TruePerformance

Comment

• APRIL 1st 2011

Well, It's pretty much spring now, although there's supposed to be snow later today. Some good news is that I finally ordered tires! Went with el cheapo Nanakang NS2's. Supposed to arrive sometime next week. Stretch will be a relief to have after grinding my fender on these puffy toyo proxies.

For the past while, I've had the ol gal raked like a snake, remember?:

Well I decided that had to change. I figured If i could get over speed bumps with this much clearance:

Then I can afford to take a couple of hits to "ye olde farte canne".

So with some assistance from a few goons (pictured below) I decided it was time for le test fit and le lowering.

Since I don't have access to a garage that will allow me to work on the chariot I have to do everything outdoors in a Superstore parking lot like a goddamn hoodlum. Also: IT IS STILL VERY COLD. Spring is like summers ugly friend.

Not a whole lot of pokemons, so spacers are next...

So with the test fit done, I wound the rear down almost as much as two inches, with loads of room left to go on the HSD's. I'm looking forward to going side exit exhaust and being able to drop even more. Who cares if I wreck my diff/ fmic/ transmission/ oil pan right?

So this is how the COTD sits now:

Was too lazy to take more pictures at the time. Oh well. Check this shit out though. The guy who owned this car before me, as I have found, did absolutely everything the easy way. This dude uses expanding spray insulation foam AS GLUE to glue parts of the dash together. I've spent a lot of time un-doing what he's done to it, but yesterday when I decided to take the center console apart, I found this:

Looks not so bad right?

WRONG.

This was my reaction:

Who ruins their BC and turbo timer like that? Why? IT took me hours to clean that shit off. The stereo installation wasn't done much better.

Spaghetti town back there. Really bummed me out.
                        Got this carved into my arm awhile back:

P.S. Is anyone else in love with Emma Stone? I wanna lock her in my basement and watch golden girls episodes with her forever <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
                        (Emma Stone, if you are reading this, please PM me for pro tips on how to use coilovers.)

Hopefully I'll update this more frequently now that the winter is over.

Last edited by padraigmk3; 04-01-2011, 10:52 AM.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• haha, you're a seriously funny guy. Car is also looking good - will be awesome with the new rims

Comment

• Originally posted by DragginWagon View Post
                            good stuff. i **** winter too. blah.
                            sick tat drawring, unique n shit.
                            i assume the model is aoshima, looks like the same chassis my rolla was built on.
                            u still ride bmx? i do, its fun, /end.
                            Yeah I do, although I don't do street/vert/flatland/anything anymore. I just like to roll around on a warm night like a ghoul.

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
                            i like turtles
                            me 2.

Originally posted by Mecha666 View Post
                            YO! I love your car N style. Can i make a song about your whip with my Harcore band? Keep up the good work bro!
                            Fuck yes you can. Drop those strings down to drop A tuning and get to work dude!

Originally posted by Dizko View Post
                            Hey man, just wondering what you think about the HSD HR coilovers. Are they any good?
                            I fucking love them. loads of dampening and spring rate adjustment, as well as (most importantly) a lot of room for ride height adjustment. The height adjustment is also independent of spring rate so you don't have to compromise the ride quality. I can't recommend them enough dude, go treat yourself.

Originally posted by KenSpec View Post
                            beautiful rims, are you sharing specs? if so what are they. these are Rotas correct? Kudos on an great build and a gorgeous girlfriend...no leg humper
                            I think I already did somewhere before in this thread? me not sure. front: 18x9.5 et +10 rear: 18x10 et +15 Thanks for the kind words! hahaha "no leg humper" i like that...

Originally posted by John Rogers View Post
                            best build thread i´ve seen for ages
                            luv them mk3 supras
                            thanks boss

Originally posted by stein92 View Post
                            thanks for the advice i appreciate it
                            no problem guy, glad I could help.

Originally posted by pitbulldrifter View Post
                            Me so happy!

Originally posted by Walnuts View Post
                            Hey can you get the dimensions of the fender flares? Looking to see if they will work on a sol with some modification
                            Not quite sure what they are off the top of my head. I'd say email the people at zstore.com

Originally posted by K_shan View Post
                            oh herrro! i saw this on sf or sm if i remember correctly. DOPE
                            OHHHhh herro! thanks dude!

Originally posted by occsdude View Post
                            one of the few mark 3's i actually like
                            U SO NICE

Originally posted by suprarztt View Post
                            Nice to see more Mk3 owners in the wheel fitment scene. Why dont you get on the widebody group buy from shineauto, it widens about 2inches.
                            here are a couple of mine, hope it will help you with your sizing.
                            Meisters are:
                            18x9.5 +10front
                            18x10 +15 rear

volks are 19x10.5 +28ish or something,

and yea i know, i need moar low. haha
                            Looks fantastic dude! we've got the same specs as far as your meister's go. And yes, you need to get that thing subterranean ASAP!

Comment

• dont do side exit. I like The way big exhausts look on the supras. Keep it
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                                dont do side exit. I like The way big exhausts look on the supras. Keep it
                                I know, I'll agree that it looks good, but it really does limit how low I can go. I'd rather try to do something a bit different. If it doesn't work out then I can always go back.

Comment

Working...
                                X