No announcement yet.

My E36...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw the damage on your Instagram man, sucks! Looks repairable though.

My headlights are like that too

Comment

• Sounds super lucky there Ben! Nice recovery though!
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Wow this thing is amazing man. Keep up the good work!

Comment

• Thanks guys! Already working on my next mods - going to be measuring this up to make a solid steering bush kit

S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Comment

• S54 KICKED IN, YO!

Thank god you managed to save the Touring. What a beauty

Your girl didn't panic? 1/1000000

Comment

• Is that your stock steering shaft?

Mine looks like this goofy guy

I wonder if it is a US vs Europe thing to deal with safety laws.

Anyways, are you going to be selling the kit once you make one? I may be interested if so=)
              95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkOwl View Post
                S54 KICKED IN, YO!

Thank god you managed to save the Touring. What a beauty

Your girl didn't panic? 1/1000000
                Haha, thanks! And nope she didn't panic at all. Was annoyed that she had to get out and got her shoes muddy though

Originally posted by Earl View Post
                Is that your stock steering shaft?

Mine looks like this goofy guy

I wonder if it is a US vs Europe thing to deal with safety laws.

Anyways, are you going to be selling the kit once you make one? I may be interested if so=)
                Wow, quite possibly, I've never seen one like that. This steering shaft is a spare I bought but it's the same as my current one.

I'll be selling them yeah, though as I'm in the UK it might be cheaper to get the one that AKG already make? Not sure how I'll compare on price yet but I could also sort out a deal with a second hand steering shaft and the part already installed once I've had them made
                S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Comment

• Just ordered this

and this

Being a Touring the one thing that lets it down is a bit of sloppiness. A cage for the rear end is the plan but in the meantime these parts should tighten up the front nicely. The strut brace is a 318iS one so that it hopefully clears the S54's raised bits (a 6-pot E36 one didn't) and the under brace does the same function as an OE X-brace but without sacrificing ground clearance. Can't wait to get the parts fitted, providing they both fit around the S54.

They were ordered from http://www.theperformance.co, Lee there was really helpful.
                  Last edited by BenKoflach; 11-01-2013, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Nice updates Ben!
                    Facebook Sander Zuurbier
                    Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

• First off all i want to say hy BenKoflach , i like your e36 very very much i can say at this moment your car it's my favorite , i like very much your thread , ps:sry for my bad english i am from romania , i wanted to ask if you want to tell me where you have buyed this
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantoma View Post
                        First off all i want to say hy BenKoflach , i like your e36 very very much i can say at this moment your car it's my favorite , i like very much your thread , ps:sry for my bad english i am from romania , i wanted to ask if you want to tell me where you have buyed this
                        Thank you! It's just from eBay, I then had it machined to make it shorter so that it sits closer to the bumper. Hope that helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by BenKoflach View Post
                          Thank you! It's just from eBay, I then had it machined to make it shorter so that it sits closer to the bumper. Hope that helps.
                          oo perfectly bro can you tell me how to writte on ebay to find that think i dont know the name ) for it tnx angain man.
                          Last edited by Fantoma; 11-11-2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantoma View Post
                            oo perfectly bro can you tell me how to writte on ebay to find that think i dont know the name ) for it tnx angain man.
                            'E36 tow hook' should do the trick!

Comment

• Wow!

Zacne on facebook: www.facebook.com/ZACNEWheels

Zacne on instagram: @zacnewheels

Comment

• Went out for a test run with my iOBD2 lastnight - got my brother to sit in with his iPad to get some screengrabs for an upcoming review. Things like this make me happy:

This, not so much. P0444 is because I removed the carbon canister but P0605 is a code that's been appearing for a while now. Any E46 M3 owners out there seen it before/know a common cause? It could well just be something to do with the ECU not being in a familiar home or something done for the conversion.

The only other update is that I swapped out my broken OE expansion hose with a silicone hose from Viper. I was really annoyed with how brittle the factory one was and I just know I'll break another if I replaced it like for like, so silicone is the way forward. At some point I'd like to order another metre and a joiner so that I can run the hose through the wing, though part of me likes the way it is now.

Comment

Working...
                                X