• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, so fresh.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• those wheels would look nice in white on that car!
      www.bimmers.no

If something's hard to do, it's not worth doing. -Homer Simpson

Comment

• Thanks

Not sure about white... Not on these wheels anyway. Wouldn't mind slightly darker centres to contrast the diamond cut dishes if anything.
        S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Comment

• Dam son!

thats a clean wagon!

Originally posted by Geoff.T
          E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
          MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
          Instagram:MexicanFab
          YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• sweet wagon
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Thanks!

Found this pretty sweet photo on the Euromedian Players coverage -

And the Touring is now back on the Rotas (I know, I know...), complete with chunky new 235/40 Yokohama S-Drives at the back. I'm pretty chuffed with how it came out, thought I'd need spacing. I do on the front but I'll wait until I've got wider tyres for them too.

I'm back in love with driving, the grip is insane although I definitely need my tracking done and I need to soften up the rear shocks. The handling is a bit scary but still rapid through corners - love it! And there's almost no rubbing, just a tiny bit at the driver's side rear which I need to look at, I can't see where it's happening.

Anyway, I'll get some decent photos at the weekend, these are shit.

S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Comment

• Originally posted by BenKoflach View Post
                Thanks!

Found this pretty sweet photo on the Euromedian Players coverage -

I love how it looks in that shot.

Make sure it looks like that when I come over next year, or else.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Looks pretty good on the rotas!

good work!

MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                  YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                    I love how it looks in that shot.

Make sure it looks like that when I come over next year, or else.
                    Haha will do! Kinda in 2 minds about whether I'll have the car by then :/

Originally posted by Mexican View Post
                    Looks pretty good on the rotas!

good work!
                    Thanks! Worked out better than I thought for sure!

Comment

• So clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
                        So clean.
                        Thanks, it's not as good as that in the flesh! Though it is pretty good for its age and barely faded at all, which isn't bad considering it's red. It's getting some paint attention soon too!

Comment

• Originally posted by BenKoflach View Post
                          Thanks, it's not as good as that in the flesh! Though it is pretty good for its age and barely faded at all, which isn't bad considering it's red. It's getting some paint attention soon too!
                          Yeah mine is in the same boat.

Comment

• Been wanting to save fuel so I decided to put my standard airbox back in - the noise the aFe makes is too good to not be tempted to floor it everywhere. Pulled out the baffles on the airbox and in the process had a closer look at the filter - turns out it's a pretty new K&N by the look of things. Don't know why I've never taken it apart before! Doh!

Just need to fix the brackets and get new bolts and the installation's a good 'un!

Then spent essentially the whole of yesterday detailing my mate's Herald, then did a quick shoot.

What that meant though, is that I only had time to give mine a quick wash and dry - still, after all the Autoglym goodness it came up nice. By the time I came to shoot it though, it was pretty damn dark. Forgot my numberplate blanking strip too. Bummer.

Anyway, here's my selection of mediocre shots of it sitting (pretty?) on Rotas.

Token lows shot - small McDonalds coffee cup pinched under the spitter.

Also managed to get a socket machined down for the input flange of my diff, as I've got an M3 3.0-litre LSD to go in, but you have to swap the input flanges and the hole is very tight

Gonna chuck the Contours back on for the Stanceworks meet on Sunday though. Busy busy busy!

Comment

• Love the car!
                              For more video/photo of cars from the Netherlands, go to MotorsportMedia.NL

Comment

• Looks good on the rotas.

MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                                YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

Working...
                                X