No announcement yet.

Domestic Stance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So once I get the skid plate and res delete then I can get it way down. And new caliper beakers in the rear and shims to run camber. It's still a work in progress. Far from dialed in yet

Comment

Cobalt height difference. Stock versus me

Still need to go lower. And just acquired a drum brake trailing arm. Need to build some caliper brackets now and shims and they I can run some camber out back

Comment

Comment

I think the wheels are very suiting for the cobalt.. I can't want for the melots

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

I think the rear needs to go way down! and there is wayyy too much poke back there too as said earlier, two more fronts in the rear would be perfect but the 16's don't look bad on there just needs much more adjusting!

The style of wheels look like they belong

Comment

16s are just too small, you'll never be able to get low enough to fill them out.

Personally, I think the 18s looked way better. Being the lowest isn't what matters, it's the execution of what you have that does.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

yeah 17s minimum.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Ill have to say the same as everyone else. Wheels are to small go with a nice set of 17's, hell get a set of sawblades to replace the salad shooters. Same kind of look but 17".

Premiere Autosports /Instagram - Kole_Grove86
                  [

Comment

I recently picked up a drum brake trailing arm, so once I build some caliper brackets I can shim the hub to run some camber. I can get the car a good inch - inch and a half lower, I just need to raise the motor and tranny, finish the skid plate and do a res delete. The car is low and not finished, still needs tweaking to dial it in. In all honesty I was ne'er truly happy with the 18s. I always felt they looked to big on the car in person. I'm much more happier with the 16s. Ideally I'd be happy on 17s, but I didn't want sawblades, and I already had these. Figured there's no harm in trying something different.

Comment

i like this A LOTTTTTTTT. cant wait to see what else you do

IG: Nick475

Comment

Some pics sixfeatmedia took of my car at ertefa weekly meets on Thursday night and a couple more others took of my car at the Fitted meet on Sunday

Comment

The wheels just look too small... It doesn't like right.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Working...
                          X