Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoABarrelRoll View Post
    oh man looks so good! well done

hope i get to see it in person at some point!
    definitely dude!

Originally posted by Sandboarder View Post
    looks so much better in Cosmos!!! loving the kit too
    its not cosmos :p

Originally posted by Earl View Post
    Shaun Quills kit is fully blended. Haven't seen any others though=)
    shauns is seam sealed then whole car painted from what i read, not fully blended. his was inspiration for mine. pictures of his made me bite the bullet on getting the kit!

the one thing that annoyed me was the raised edges around the whole kit, so mines cut down and smoothed into the original bodywork as much as possible

Comment

• Oh he meant that way haha
      Yeah yours is rhe first to take it that far=)
      95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Originally posted by TheTynosaur View Post

I second this ^ !!!!
        This build is so mad I'm keen to see it at future events!!!
        Will you be at 100mm ?? do you think it'll be ready by then ?
        Passion Garage

http://www.voomeran.jp

Comment

• Originally posted by PassionGarage View Post
          I second this ^ !!!!
          This build is so mad I'm keen to see it at future events!!!
          Will you be at 100mm ?? do you think it'll be ready by then ?

I was hoping to have it ready to enter 100mm, but at this point I might not have the car back in my possession til that weekend, at which point I need to swap wheels and lower it immediately!! :p

There's a bunch of things I need to do maintenance wise when I get it back, but I should be at the downshift meet end of November. Unfortunately it'll be sans supercharger as there's things I'm changing on that too
          Last edited by hakhawk; 10-15-2015, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Ok ok ok ok Ok ok ok ok Ok ok ok ok Ok ok ok ok Ok ok ok ok Ok ok ok ok Ok ok ok ok Ok ok ok ok Ok ok ok ok Ok ok ok ok

This is the most perfect e36 ive ever laid my eyes on.

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
              its not cosmos :p
              ok, noob question then but why is your thread called Cosmos E36 coupe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandboarder View Post
                ok, noob question then but why is your thread called Cosmos E36 coupe?
                its original colour is cosmos, the colour it was when i bought the car turns out was not cosmos(it had been resprayed), and the new colour is jet black with a red pearl(custom mix)

i should really get the thread title changed!

Comment

its original colour is cosmos, the colour it was when i bought the car turns out was not cosmos(it had been resprayed), and the new colour is jet black with a red pearl(custom mix)

i should really get the thread title changed!
                  Oh cheeky!!! And here I was thinking its a VY commo colour. New colour looks horn tho!!!

Comment

• Needs update, please? And thankyou ��

Comment

• update: its almost done at the shop, no pics as of yet. should pick it up next weekend

Comment

update: its almost done at the shop, no pics as of yet. should pick it up next weekend
                        Stop this pictureless torture!

Comment

• Mods, please lock this thread until new pictures are posted

@projects_always

Comment

• so body is done for the most part. theres lots of little things to tick off the list to get it back up to par, but im extremely happy with the look. need to sort the camber and height, but its not far off.

onto some pics, my mate rushed these before we ran out of sun. hopefully have some more pics in a few weeks

motorsport hardware badges. super happy with these

my diy carbon foglight duct, had my mate 2k clear it while the car was getting done. not bad for a diy i think. currently its useless, but will feed the pod filter when the supercharger goes back on

this was a joke/stir/whatever between mates. i actually think its pretty cool. theres one on each side of the roof spoiler, it really pops in the sun, and almost hides in the shade

i put on my new retrimmed mtech2 wheel, much nicer than the old 3 spoke i had on

also unbolted the rear shocks and dropped the rear as low as i could(onto my mates jack and dented my spare wheel area lol) to check clearance around the fenders.

tyre hits the metal on the front edge at the door strip before it hits fender, this may change when i dial out some of the camber. rear didnt hit anything, but would hit bumper edge first

oh, for those that will probably ask, wheels are simmons LE, 17x8.5 et13 225/45 continentals, 17x9.75 et9 255/40 continentals

Comment

• oh my those fenders are nuts

Comment

• wow. came out excellent.

instagram-brandonmckiernannn

Comment

Working...
                                X