hakhawks cosmos e36 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at this portuguese. With smaller tyres and wheel gap:

And still have ground clearance. But I respect your opinion!

Comment

• thats all well and good with the oem m3 front bumper and lip, but you're obviously not looking at my car well enough.

i run an m3 gt front splitter, with the car at its current height, it has about the same clearance as the front lip in your pictures. if you like, tomorrow i will measure the distance between the ground and the splitter on a flat surface.

Comment

• You're right!

Comment

• get rid of the balloon tires and go lower

Comment

• Keep it as is. You can actually drive the thing hard with the height/tire combo. Plus fat tires always look boss. +1 for fat tires and no ride height drop.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandySucker View Post
              get rid of the balloon tires and go lower
              So i can please the masses? I didnt build the car for the internet

Originally posted by Thom View Post
              Keep it as is. You can actually drive the thing hard with the height/tire combo. Plus fat tires always look boss. +1 for fat tires and no ride height drop.
              Yeh, i love being able to enjoy the car . Even now though its hard to drive some roads without the splitter getting abused.

I honestly dont think ill move back to stretched tyres unless its very light stretch. Cops are onto it these days , so i like to try and keep the car looking as "legal"(in australia) as possible

Comment

• [QUOTE=hakhawk;1140197]

So i can please the masses?

YES!

jk I just think it'd look little better... just my op

Comment

• Originally posted by CandySucker View Post
                  Originally posted by hakhawk View Post

So i can please the masses?
                  YES!

jk I just think it'd look little better... just my op
                  I think this car would run rings around your car as is.

Actually, I dont think, I know it would.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Looks fantastic man! So purposeful and agressive! Love it... How are you finding the GAZ coilovers? I really like the idea of damper and spring in one unit on the rear!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DopeStep View Post
                      Looks fantastic man! So purposeful and agressive! Love it... How are you finding the GAZ coilovers? I really like the idea of damper and spring in one unit on the rear!!
                      loving them so far, have only put maybe 1000 miles or so on them, but impressed to say the least.

the true coilover rear is so much nicer for jacking the car up, and runs a much lower spring rate than stock location.

ive ordered a mason engineering strut bar for it, the one that ties into the rear diff subframe mounts, to take up some of the stresses, but theres plenty of guys running true coilovers with no issues whatsoever, with just z3 reinforcement plates.

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                        So i can please the masses? I didnt build the car for the internet

Yeh, i love being able to enjoy the car . Even now though its hard to drive some roads without the splitter getting abused.

I honestly dont think ill move back to stretched tyres unless its very light stretch. Cops are onto it these days , so i like to try and keep the car looking as "legal"(in australia) as possible
                        Yea i can see that being an issue on some of the roads is aus haha. Yea some are pricks. others are just like "meh isnt driving like a cock let him be" Im keen for low..... 2 cops in my street and i already sorta crab it up my driveway.. funz

Comment

• Who needs stretch and slam when you got boost?

S/c euro s50b30 come at me!!!

Comment

• haha nice one
                            -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                            Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Froth!!
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• so after about 2000 odd km to nsw and back, i have in my possession a vortech t trim supercharger kit for an s50b32 m3 motor.

came with:

vortech v1-t race supercharger w/ bracket to suit my motor and 3 different sized pulleys(one of which i left with a mate to fix up some dings in it)
                                custom plenum to suit oem itb's
                                hybrid branded intercooler
                                moristech interceptor ecu w/ plug from b32 ecu, so i can work out whats what for mine
                                full piping/hose kit with bov
                                600cc injectors
                                crappy squished pod filter, which ill replace.

plan is to go over everything, make sure its all good, replace what needs replacing, etc. clean it all up, paint brackets and what not, then sort out what parts i need to install it.

i'll obviously need to get the ecu retuned to suit my motor

googled the part number of the injectors, theyre 440cc @3bar but the s50b32 runs at 5bar(bumping up the flow rate to probably around 600cc), so ill need different injectors for mine.

i want to rotate the compressor housing, because where it is, the tower needs to be "massaged" to clear the outlet, and i dont like the hose setup how it was on the last vehicle, so i can change that aswell.

im sure theres more stuff i cant think of right now, so heres some pics

Comment

Working...
                                X