• picked up my $42 diff today, this is what i got

diff(havent checked if lsd or not)
    trailing arms w/ axles and hubs
    upper control arms
    lower control arms
    subframe
    2 front swaybars
    1 rear swaybar
    4 rotors(going to scrap because useless for me)

so now i can start buying bushes and diff bits to freshen up the rear end, and enough parts to set it all up with very little downtime.

shit picture

oh, also. my spare plenum and trumpets came in, so i made up a base plate, so i can start designing a carbon airbox!!

Comment

• BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is with the splitter fully retracted. this is most likely how ill rock it daily, that or the next notch out, which is ~1" further out

and fully extended

still need to put my new headlights on and adjust bits here and there, but its finally on!

Comment

• yeah the retracted look is less "in your face." I love this Black on Black tho

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• cars looking real nice buddy.

tyres are they 45 profile?

Comment

• fronts are 215/45, rears are 245/40

Comment

• it would look better on 215 40 and 245 35..

great build, congrats!

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=16940&page=7

Comment

• my retro-quick hid kit from theretrofitsource came in today, so i started fitting it to the dj auto headlights i bought a few weeks ago

Comment

• a splitter with poke....

not sure if that´s a good or a bad thing....
                  Lucas
                  Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                  Originally posted by LCG
                  High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• poke?

Comment

• Yea, i'm confused by that comment too

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• more work on my headlights

Comment

• oh lol. never mind! I thought that ´poke´ meant the same as ´sticking out´.. wrong context. My bad.

OT: Your car looks awesome
                          Last edited by loekaaz; 01-02-2013, 08:37 AM.
                          Lucas
                          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                          Originally posted by LCG
                          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• so, get the front end pretty much sorted, and now the back end of the car decided it wants a makeover, well.. its an unintentional makeover thanks to a truck driver who decided to have his truck nudge into my car this morning at a set of lights.

guess ill be looking for a ltw high rise spoiler now.

csl style spoiler didnt last long

Comment

• fuck man that's the worst luck i feel for ya

Comment

• getting quotes for repair next thursday, then shoot them off to his insurance co. hopefully get it sorted soonish.

headlights are almost ready to go. need to get lenses cut to clear the new projector, then test fit and check adjustment on the car. waiting on plugs to make up patch harness for factory loom aswell

painted the brackets all black, neaten it up

ballast fits inside housing, once its in the car, wont even notice it.

internally all wired up to standard plug, i can plug it in now and itll work, but hids can draw more current on start up, slowly damaging the thin oem wiring, so the kit is supplied with a relay harness, which i will be hooking up to oem plugs to take the low beam signal and route it through relays instead. stock high beam globe works as per usual, with the addition of a shutter inside the projector lens to flip down the low beam cut off plate.

Comment

Working...
                                X