hakhawks cosmos e36 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bit of video from the shoot the other day

Just a few clips of my S50B30 swapped e36. So far engine is stock, With freshened up bottom end and b32 trumpets. Need to put in a 6cyl diff, Hence the slow…
    Last edited by hakhawk; 09-23-2012, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• had some spare time at work today, so i thought id trim the sub box

also threw some paint in the spare wheel well to cover up the wear marks. now just need to build a new floor that has a grille so i can use the boot(currently just got some basic steel bars under the carpet)so big stuff dont fall in the hole))

Comment

• modified and installed my iphone dock today. rewired it to plug usb lead into my kenwood headunit instead of the oem wiring(which of course the e36 doesnt have)

its not perfect, but im happy with it. for now the cable snakes through the cradle and dock, which is kind of annoying, because i cant remove the dock from the cradle, but wont do that often/if ever.

the only thing id do is set it up so i can use the antenna lead for an external antenna.

Comment

• I dig this car, a lot.
          Have you considered this

Comment

• i have, several time. but i dont have aircon, so currently it would really be a wasted exercise. if i decide to install aircon later down the track i might look into doing the whole shebang

Comment

• Is that iPhone dock from another car?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nixxon View Post
                Is that iPhone dock from another car?
                yeh, its originally for an e39, i just trimmed it to suit.

part numbers are

not cheap, but totally worth it for me

Comment

• What washer bottle is that? Sorry if I missed it earlier on in the thread.

Loving your '36!
                  S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Comment

• cheers dude, its off a holden commodore vs. ive gotta replace the hose on it sometime, the new hose i put in seems to kink itself after sitting in the sun all day, and it stops squirting.

Comment

• Ah bugger, not going to be able to find that very easy here! So did you wire up the commodore pump with it? I've been meaning to get a 2.5-litre bottle like yours and then try and hide that somewhere.

Thanks for the info, hope you can get it sorted soon. Really love your E36.
                      S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Comment

• the e36 pump actually pushed right in!! didnt have to rewire any of it, just lengthen the hose.

i found out afterwards that the e36 m3 smg's had a washer bottle that mounted in the bumper, might be worth sussing out one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                          the e36 pump actually pushed right in!! didnt have to rewire any of it, just lengthen the hose.

i found out afterwards that the e36 m3 smg's had a washer bottle that mounted in the bumper, might be worth sussing out one of them.
                          Ah, handy knowledge. Sounds like OEM retrofit time.

Thanks man.

Comment

• Wheel and tire specs on the style 5 set up?

Comment

• ive posted them many times before, but:

rc009 17x8 et10 on kumho 215/45/17
                              rc010 17x9 et19 on toyo r1r 245/40/17

Comment

• drove into the old mans towbar tonight mind was on other things, and i had it in 1st instead of reverse. extra revs for getting out our uphill driveway. threw my old factory grilles on and straightened the grille holder thingo a bit. will need a new one, and bumper.

wil throw up a "fixed" shot tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X