No announcement yet.

hakhawks cosmos e36 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your E36 looks good bro! Love the black on black theme, but where is the Alpha N carbon intake?
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Comment

• Originally posted by Wout CSL View Post
      Your E36 looks good bro! Love the black on black theme, but where is the Alpha N carbon intake?
      still need to take the car to be inspected for the engine swap(they just need to sight the engine number), but been too busy with work, and i want recreate the airbox using the s50b32 trumpets, and a e46 csl air filter, which i received the other day.

decided id rather have a go at making my own before spending over 2k on a premade one.

the airbox i got the other day im gonna use for reference, then sell it off again

Comment

• Are you on the justcomm forums?

I swear I've seen the user name and definitely remember the bimmer... always loved it!

Comment

• Originally posted by joeseinfeld View Post
          Are you on the justcomm forums?

I swear I've seen the user name and definitely remember the bimmer... always loved it!
          haha yeh, im a moderator on there. used to own commodores back in the day :p

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
            haha yeh, im a moderator on there. used to own commodores back in the day :p
            Decided to venture into the land of expensive? I literally just sold my commodore last night! Just comm was the biggest help when working on it

Comment

• theyre not too expensive if you know how/where to shop :p

reco power steering pump and electric rear vent window kit turned up today. cant wait to get both in!!

Comment

• This is awesome, What size tyres are you running on the BBS?

Comment

• Love how its looking mate!!
                  -97 BMW E36: Ready to get the OEM+ Treatment
                  -85 Nissan Bluebird Wagon: Project In the 'wings'
                  I<3OEM xD

Follow me on instagram: @cutlets93

Comment

• Originally posted by manx_rob View Post
                    This is awesome, What size tyres are you running on the BBS?
                    215/45 kumho ecsta fronts, 245/40 toyo r1r rears

Comment

• played around with the washer bottle today, got it mounted, but it fouls the tyre on full lock, so going to cut a corner off and seal it back up.

this is how it looks, i think ill shorten the neck while its out aswell

going to trim the bracket down aswell

and i cut the console out to fit 4 switches for the electric rear vent kit

Comment

• well, had a bit of time at the end of the day at work today, so thought id tackle the washer bottle again(i had an epiphany last night)

i repositioned it, so the tank is sitting under the chassis rail. it lowers the neck, doesnt hit the guard liner, and the brake duct JUST fits.

edit: oil on the floor ISNT mine, its from the pos falcon i worked on today
                        Last edited by hakhawk; 08-30-2012, 04:57 AM.

Comment

• been working on new stereo system(well, some of it). the aim was to get the amps off the parcel shelf, because i need as much height as possible for taking stock from shop to workshop each day.

alpine pdx-f6
                          alpine pdx-m12
                          sundown sa-8 v2

the 4ch came in today, and i finished sealing the box on the weekend, so i rushed it a bit to get it in, so the brackets are a bit rough, as is the wiring.

i decided to put the amps here, as its above the passenger side wheel well, an area where height is already a non issue. its also up and out of the way of things sliding around.

sub box is slot ported and fits nicely in the spare wheel well. i'll be carrying a spray seal kit from now on unless im doing long trips.

box is rough, but working with shit tools doesnt help. still needs to be neatened up and carpeted

and a couple shots of the sub, because this little thing is a ball tearer!!

Comment

• finally got my electric vent window kit installed this week. still need to try and set it up for one touch open/close, and close with alarm. the module i tried it didnt like.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYmcRaNCg6M&feature=plcp"]e36 electric vent windows - YouTube[/ame]
                            Last edited by hakhawk; 09-07-2012, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• Some random pics from Today (Car = Dirty As Fk)

Comment

• ive just spent an hour reading your whole thread , its amazing its all i can say im speechless its made me want to get my car done even more now will be keeping an eye on this !!
                                my build thread:
                                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...730#post930730

Comment

Working...
                                X