No announcement yet.

hakhawks cosmos e36 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raised the car today. rear has stock springs with the aftermarket shocks(see if he passes them as old ones were knackered). front i put new bumpstops and boots on the struts the car came with(theyre factory bmw struts, so cant say theyre too low), but put some different springs in. if it doesnt pass ill swap the boots over to my other struts with stock springs.

Comment

• Fuck all this street-legality stuff!! Its the same here in Germany, we have to get every fucking bolt we change Tüv approved.

They go crazy these days with modified cars in Australia,huh? Ive seen that video on Youtube where they pull over all kinds of modded cars...
      slamburglars.com

Comment

• cleared the defect monday, been too busy/lazt to drop the coils back in. might throw at least the rear springs in tomorrow, and the old muffler.

started playing with the style 5s today, got the centers pulled apart a while ago, so started stripping the clear and paint on the barrels.

Comment

• wheels back from sandblasting

now to make em pretty

Comment

• Just one for now, waiting on more from hozy

Comment

• Its shooo shiny!!
              IG: wade_rees_
              BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Very nice E36 project! I personally love the Simmons and Alpina front bumper!
                But the style 5's would also look nice as would the Compmotive's!
                Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Comment

• really nice man, some interesting parts have gone into it too.

its good that you keep your old stuff to swap back in, but how annoying is it hey? haha how long did you go defect free for?

generally if you stay away from cruises / hotspots its okay, but then you're basically just e-famous from posting pics and noone ever sees your car :P so its no win!

Gl getting it all back together. i also like the Alpina front bar, its just a change from everyone running the m front/lip look.

Comment

• hak, what are running suspension wise?

i did some fooling aroundwith my stock springs yesterday (snip snip) and was almost laying frame. im running super low kings now but yeh just not low enough, just curious to what ur running.
                    IG: wade_rees_
                    BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Ant View Post
                      really nice man, some interesting parts have gone into it too.

its good that you keep your old stuff to swap back in, but how annoying is it hey? haha how long did you go defect free for?

generally if you stay away from cruises / hotspots its okay, but then you're basically just e-famous from posting pics and noone ever sees your car :P so its no win!

Gl getting it all back together. i also like the Alpina front bar, its just a change from everyone running the m front/lip look.
                      cheers, i went almost 12 months defect free at that height, had the alpina bar on for a month(think that was my demise :p)

its back together, no more defect, but im rocking the m3 bumper again, and less low for the moment.

Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                      hak, what are running suspension wise?

i did some fooling aroundwith my stock springs yesterday (snip snip) and was almost laying frame. im running super low kings now but yeh just not low enough, just curious to what ur running.
                      running a set of ebay coilovers(not racelands). theres a guy on ebay aus selling them for around 1100aus, not too bad. he stuffed a few things up, but got em sorted out. the springs they came with for the back were shite, so i got some 5" 800lb kingsprings for it.

also, check my thread on the style 5s

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                        running a set of ebay coilovers(not racelands). theres a guy on ebay aus selling them for around 1100aus, not too bad. he stuffed a few things up, but got em sorted out. the springs they came with for the back were shite, so i got some 5" 800lb kingsprings for it.
                        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27611
                        Almost makes me want to start buying stuff off Ebay

Comment

• ebays good if you know what to look for, i buy a lot of stuff from the states and uk, just because its impossible/expensive to find here in aus

Comment

• gotta repaint lips on wheels, cbf explaining, but will get more pics when thats done.

today i played with the m3 calipers that have been sitting around for ages, rebuilt the fronts, rears ill finish tomorrow after the paint dries some more, gotta clean out the inside of the caliper

Comment

• Looking badass dude... love your work
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• cheers dude

calipers all done, now to buy rotors and pads.

Comment

Working...
                                X