• Show
Clear All

• ur the fucking man with hairy balls!

NYC - CNP CREW

Comment

• Rival House Garage. #allstarmotorwerke
      A Sherman Schwartz story build thread.

Comment

• yeah just saw it on speedhunters. am devastated. condolences go out to mike.

Comment

• hands down best build ever. i am not a BMW guy a buddy of mine showed me this car back when he first rusted the hood and i fallowed the car ever sense with every new mod that was being done. the amount and quality of work that went into this car is really unmatched to anything i have ever seen. i have seen crazy bagged trucks, full blown time attack builds, even watched a tube car being welded up, but this build tops it all with just the hey lets chop the top and cut the shock's and set it one the ground.

i hope now that the car is gone it will still be talked about 40 or even 50 years from now

mike just throw some 17's on it set it in your front yard and let everyone around just admire what it was in its hay day. or take it out some ware have a tomb stone made and bury the car in the ground. give it a funeral. as much as this car went through it was not just a car this thing had feeling's

Comment

• im pretty shattered this car has been burnt to a crisp. i really hope everything was insured. and its good that nobody was hurt.

you've got to wonder though... how many times has it been 'beyond repair'.... and then come back badder than ever?!!!

to come back from this would be the most epic shit EVER.

or if he builds a new project, it'll probably be epic too. either way i cant wait to see whats next.

bring on the epicnessness. mike you're my hero.
            sigpic
            Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
            Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
            Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

• just read the news on speedhunters.

condolences

Comment

• This was the car that got me into buying an E28. I feel sad

Comment

• Oh, nooo..., wish it was April Fools, its a very sad info.

My condolences.

Comment

• IMO she was the MOST stylish BM in the world.
                    I'm so sad about this...

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

• I'm just wondering where the engine, trans, wheels, control arms, coilovers/bags is? Those thing just dont evaporate? And why is the car on stands? An intake and a "rearaxle unit" is left in front of the car?

Even if it "just" was the shell that burnt down it's still sad

Comment

• if you read all of stanceworks.

youll see this thread

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

if you read it, youll find out exactly what happened.

Comment

• Mr rusty dead!?!?!

Comment

• Star

'The star that shines twice as bright, lasts for only half as long"
                            Don't often post here, I am truly not worthy. Rusty was epic, and would be great if he could come back from the dead, in some kind of grim reaper form. But for now, Rust In Peace.

- Duggie.

Comment

• such a epic car and a awesome build sorry to see it how it is now hopefully mike will come back with something even more epic as this
                              Aiden...

Comment

• My first post on StanceWorks - Rusty really 'IS' inspirational and whilst I am truly saddened by the fire I'm sure this wont be the last we'll see of him.

Long live Rusty Slammington!

Comment

Working...
                                X