My E30...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White325is View Post

Hey whats going on? hows that hood turning out??
    The metal has a thick layer of scale which doesn't allow it to rust. I moved away for college and don't have a grinder or anything to work on it with so I'm just going to leave it for a while. I have a friend who said he wants to make it a cowl hood so maybe I'll do that eventually lol. Would be weird looking.
    Wut?

Comment

Originally posted by hootie View Post
      What suspension are you running?
      Suspension wise I have Ground controls front and rear 650/750. Bilie sports in the rear, Koni adjustable in the front with the housings cut 3 inches. Ground control camber plates. IE 22/25 sway kit. All AKG bushings through out the whole car. IE rear camber kit. AKG upper shock mounts.

Need anything else?

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
      The metal has a thick layer of scale which doesn't allow it to rust. I moved away for college and don't have a grinder or anything to work on it with so I'm just going to leave it for a while. I have a friend who said he wants to make it a cowl hood so maybe I'll do that eventually lol. Would be weird looking.
      Did you try putting some vinegar/water mix on it? Should rust up within the hour.

And thanks fellas I appreciate it.

Comment

I knew youd make it over here. Very nice

Flickr

Comment

So sweet lookin! Love the Diamonds

Originally posted by dav3design
          ...I have only just cottoned on to what is happening. lol

Comment

stance is absolute money

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

this E30 is killin it! can't wait to see everything come together!

Comment

Man I know this build is going to be good... That engine bay is money. Can't wait for more to come

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

I hope it comes out good, Its a shit ton of work to do this. Some people dont realize that you need to strip all of the undercoating out of the wheels wells when you do this.
                  Then self etching primer, primer sealer, undercoating. Its a big pain in the ass but I hope it is worth it in the end.

I got to finish up my DD..

Why cant I leave anything alone.

Comment

Still cant believe those are 10's in the front lol.

Lovin it

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post

Did you try putting some vinegar/water mix on it? Should rust up within the hour.
                      Vinegar and hydrogen peroxide actually, doesn't do anything unless it rape it with a wire wheel. Shit is strong.

24v swap into the daily? You sir have a BMW sickness.
                      Wut?

Comment

Gotta run the swap. I had it in the back of the shop so I figure it would be at home with the car.

Comment

Just got the DD done tonight. few more things like exhaust and shifter then she is road worthy. Should have pics very very soon.

Comment

Wow, thats a badass E30. I can't wait to see it when its done!

Comment

cannot wait to see this car on the road. it's going to look sick

Comment

I love E30s and this looks to be an awesome build,them DRs look so sweet must get some shipped to me soon top job so far fella keep it up
                                Last edited by slimadi; 09-29-2009, 04:10 PM.
                                Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Working...
                                X