No announcement yet.

Something different: Peugeot 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great progress. Like the plans, and i'm glad you didnt fo for the 12'' wheels, because you'd have to go ridiculously low. cant wait to see what you come up with next. space them wheels out ASAP

Comment

dude you can go low on 15's i had a saxo before i had my lupo and this is with 15's :

and this is on 15's Lenzo BSX , with a 165/45/15 tyre on it

btw saxo back's got torsion bar to .. and thats was - 6 lowered and didnt rub

Comment

Originally posted by kadett View Post
        Any progress?
        Originally posted by iliescu View Post
        106s and 206s done right make me smile.

Keep up the good work man! Progress?
        Originally posted by jero_13 View Post
        Great progress. Like the plans, and i'm glad you didnt fo for the 12'' wheels, because you'd have to go ridiculously low. cant wait to see what you come up with next. space them wheels out ASAP
        Originally posted by DupLow View Post
        dude you can go low on 15's i had a saxo before i had my lupo and this is with 15's :

and this is on 15's Lenzo BSX , with a 165/45/15 tyre on it

btw saxo back's got torsion bar to .. and thats was - 6 lowered and didnt rub

Damn it's been a while since I had time to catch up here.

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone, I'm glad to inform you that it will be lowered as soon as I get my insurance renewal sorted in a couple of months time now. Finally, yeah.

In the mean time I've had time to get a jump start on the smoothing side of things with both the boot washer jet and rear towing eye gone, small progress I know, but hey it's a start.

I'm currently also looking into getting the interior sorted as well, gathering quotes so hopefully will have some progress news on that front soon too.

jero_13, yeah spacing is in the plans as well

DupLow, I hear you man I know it's possible but my car is a daily and I carry up to three or four people in the back most of the time which would rub unfortunately.
        Last edited by gumballer_80; 03-06-2013, 04:54 PM.

Comment

man.. you need to hurry up and get that slammed on some nice wheels. over here in england everyone has them! and with the right bits they can look amazing so chop chop man
          Dont H****! appreciate..

Comment

Hey whats a nice place to have a house in malta?
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Originally posted by FitzleBerry View Post
              man.. you need to hurry up and get that slammed on some nice wheels. over here in england everyone has them! and with the right bits they can look amazing so chop chop man
              I would've slammed it a long time ago mate but my insurance knackered me for wanting too considering the horrible condition of the roads here. Potholes are bigger and more abundant than in the UK trust me

Anyways I'm looking into coils from the UK actually cause that's another thing, parts like coils and wheels like Schmidt, Borbet, all the good stuff really are not readily available here for cars like mine. If you want them you have to either travel abroad to get them or have them shipped overseas.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              Hey whats a nice place to have a house in malta?
              Hi erm, that depends on your personal preference and how much you're willing to spend really, you can find houses or apartments somewhere by the seaside which are usually more expensive than inner-city houses and apartments which tend to go for a little less but then it depends on region as well.

Then there's the countryside villas or farmhouses which are the most expensive.

Why man you looking into coming to live here or what ?

Comment

yeah man i understand.. well worth it trust me..
                Dont H****! appreciate..

Comment

Insignificant bump, forgot the last time I posted in this thread.
                  Still on the pursuit of stance and I'm actually a step closer, hopefully I'll be home safe by show season, winter's killing me.

Pics. of the old set-up just for laughs;
                  /
                  /
                  Last edited by gumballer_80; 10-25-2014, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Please throw those wheels out. Even the old ones look better.

Instragram: @lukeybabes

Comment

Wish I could mate but it's not like the States or the UK over here, decent wheels are very hard to come by locally and it's too expensive to have a set shipped over... Can't do much on a Uni student's budget unfortunately

Comment

Should look good once completed

Comment

Originally posted by LukeyBabes View Post
                          Please throw those wheels out. Even the old ones look better.
                          Did need a change after three years... Those wheels were just filling the void until I found a unique set which unfortunately still hasn't come around so I had this set finished off last week

Originally posted by X5X View Post
                          Should look good once completed
                          Thanks mate, hopefully it'll be close to finished by the start of next show season round May, fingers crossed

Comment

Read the 2 pages of your epic, out of proportions build and now I'm wondering...

....why the hell did you ever start a build topic?

You need to come up with someting awfully good man..

Comment

I started a build thread four years ago when the forum wasn't mainstream and unfortunately I'm not pissing money so progress is slow, excluding the fact that I'm not American or a top-tier European therefore I don't have access to the same resources others may have.

But yeah, thanks for your input, looking forward to keep the epic, out of proportions progress coming
                              Last edited by gumballer_80; 02-19-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X