My daily cool whip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daily cool whip.

Thought I'd stick a new thread up for my daily.

Started out like this:

Then I added some pee pee lights:

Then I gave her some lows:

That basically takes us to today, sorting the stance and adding more lowz this weekend, then I'm gonna get some rims, brakes and a bit of heft engine fettling.
    Last edited by richsurtees; 09-15-2010, 11:53 AM.

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

sooo nice slammed on those wheels

Comment

Thanks, After this weekend it'll pretty much be sitting on the bump stops, the picture was when I'd just fitted the coilovers.

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Comment

looks good so far, not a complete fan of the mk6 yet but this might change my mind
        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

hurry up with the pics of it slammed!
          sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1378227303

Comment

I'll get some pics this weekend guys!

Comment

Better pics tomorrow but hey:

Coilovers wound all the way down on the front, rears have about 30mm of thread left but I like the nose down look it's got going on.

Comment

Sweet ride. Sweet pic.

Comment

Thanks, I'm gonna get some better ones tomorrow as I lost the light tonight.
                  Looks a lot lower in the metal and there is absolutely no arch gap.
                  Going to measure the arch height tomorrow and work out what size spacers I'll need for the rears.
                  Also planning on swapping the 225s to 205s front and rear

Comment

love mk 6's but i will always **** denver wheels!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lowpoke View Post
                      love mk 6's but i will always **** denver wheels!!!!!
                      Thats fair enough, I didn't know they were called Denver wheels in the US, they are Monzas over here!
                      I actually really like them, plus there aren't a lot of wheels out there that I think would suit the mk6, so I'm going to get the car sitting nicely on them whilst I'm looking
                      I'd love a set of these Rotis

But the sizes start at 19's and I don't wanna go that big.

Comment

Comment

It's crazy what lowering a car can do for looks.

Awesome.

Comment

Rotiform will be making an 18" Cast NUE end of october.

Comment

Been followin on edition, great work so far. Love the mk6!

Comment

Working...
                              X