No announcement yet.

Hood Rich II : 1987 BMW E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hell yea im bout to go next door and price my insurance too!
    i cant wait for a coast to coast trip. im driving to SOTU next year. and who knows where else

Comment

• Nice models man and awesome puchs here are mine

Comment

• very nice dude. i just put mine up for sale to fund the bmw

Comment

• damn, just found out its a 325es not 325i

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
            that is fuckin awesome dude! thanks alot, i definitly appreciate it.

Finished the replica of my E30!

Ignore the unpainted axle.

ahh they're all dope.. model car luvin`

Last edited by jungledorifuto; 11-11-2010, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• niice man! glad to see someone else into it!

impromptu shoot. looks like my car is broke down.

Comment

• Keeping my eye on this. Looks good so far, I like that you're doing it on the cheap. It's something I can relate to.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• Sad to see you selling the puchs man
                  how much will you be making of of them?
                  They sell for about 150 dollars here, not that rare over in holland :P

Comment

• well mine has alot of money in it, trying to get some of it back, selling at 800

and yea winter season is shitty at work, so it forces me to do stuff on the cheap, but i liek it lol

Comment

• the weather is pretty shitty today, but last night at 2am i got the idea to stickerbomb the inside of my trunk. and its going well. ill have a shitty pic to share maybe tomorrow.

got a custom order in to I **** Snickers

raddd

Comment

• this thread was like a novel to me... badass shit man all of it... especially the models! i remember building the models back in the day with the small daytons and making them actually hop and dance with "hydros" aka motors and fishing line lol wish i had the time to get back into that but want a new project instead

i LOVE the moped thats flat black, red wheels w/whitewalls and the yellow headlight. i kick over people that drive them in Philly but i would rock that in a second!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
                          got a custom order in to I **** Snickers
                          I'm more of a mars bar man myself. Throw up some pix of the sticker bombed trunk so far.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• ^lolololololol
                            Christof Goulart
                            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• trunk so far

got orders in for a shitload more. teh Nuclear sticker is from a Secret nuclear facility in idaho.
                              no lie. my boss' husband has a job in there right now, and he brought back alot of stuff.

also, long over due, but i got this today:

hopefully permanently mounting the headlight visors, and the Puchs will be sold as of wednesday.
                              sad to see them go, maybe ill go for one more joy ride

Comment

• Originally posted by staytuned05 View Post
                                this thread was like a novel to me... badass shit man all of it...
                                I appreciate it man, somehow my thread has as many views as Rusty's build thread.
                                i appreciate it from everyone who has commented, or viewed it.

you keep me going

Comment

Working...
                                X