Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diggin tha volvo dude, looking good.

Comment

awesome progress dude!! this is my dream right here...a bagged 240 wagon!! keep it up bro and i cant wait to see this done and on the floor!!

Comment

haha wow, thanks guys. Didn't really think this turd would get some much attention on here.

Lolvo build thread.

Comment

So much sweetness in here. I really want one of these model Volvos in a sedan. Keep us updated sir.
          '88 323 - K-swapped
          '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

Daylight (Sub is temp. until I build a box for my 8" Solobaric):

Lolvo build thread.

Comment

Wow, Love this. Subscribed. Love the look.

Comment

i have one comment

this needs more pictures
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Small update...

Air tank came back from powder coating. Quite stoked. They did a great job. Cost as much as the tank did, but I have a feeling it'll be worth it in the end. Spray bomb never looks right.

Made some tabs to mount the lower profile power steering pump. Cleans things up a bit.

Brass funnel is temp of course lol

Old pump new pump

She's in. Yes I changed the bolts to grade 8, those were for mock up.

Water trap, I found an existing hole to use hidden behind the headlight.

Still needs some work on the line, I'll end up redoing it I think.

My bag plates should be here this week and I cut some 5" pipe so all I'll need to do is weld it up when the UPS guy shows up.

Then it will be bagged in the rear.
                  Last edited by carter; 09-26-2011, 08:47 PM.

Lolvo build thread.

Comment

what bags are you running in the rear? water trap placement is excellent btw, that will make it super easy to empty out

Comment

That's what I was thinking haha. I think it's far enough from the compressor to do it's job there as well. I've seen some people mount them too close and they don't work the way they're supposed to.

I have 6" Slamm SS bags on the way. I test fit with a Firestone 6" 2500 series bag so hopefully they're similar as far as specs go.

Lolvo build thread.

Comment

i have 2 plates that should fit on the ss bags in my garage. you are welcome to have them. they came with my rear kit when i first ordered it but i just made my own brackets so i didn't need them.

Comment

Thanks for the offer man! but mine should be in the mail Tues or Wed

Lolvo build thread.

Comment

volvo+bags=greatest idea ever

Comment

Can you post some pictures of under the car when you get the rear end done? I've always wondered how bags would work with the panhard bar and keeping the rear end aligned.
                              sigpic
                              GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

Whats going on with the updates... I need them!!! LOL

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Working...
                                X