No announcement yet.

Little Low Red Wagon - The other Volvo wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn't approve of your engine swap more. Nice work sir!

Dave's Muffler & More on the social network!!!
    DAVESMUFFLERANDMORE@GMAIL.COM

Comment

• It's coming along nicely!!

Comment

• I've spent the past couple days going though your thread. I love it.. I mean besides the 302 thing but I'll forgive you for that. *cough I'm building a 5.7 vortec for mine
        I'm Extremely curious on what the dimensions were for the air bag plates in the rear *the measurements you came up with for in-between the spring seat and the frame and how you welded it to the trailing arm if you did.

I guess it's hard to explain but if you could just show us a few pictures it would be appreciated. How would you say it rides with those particular bags and what are you running for shocks.

You have two of these correct?

Congrats on the IPD Build-off.

Comment

• Congrats bud on winning!!! Feels great right?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• loving this, shit is awesome.

Comment

• UGH you make me want a volvo wagon! Awesome build though, keep it up!
              Here's to the automotive culture.

Comment

• 'Grats on the iPd sweeps, it'll be put to good use I see.
                - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Well then, isn't this just the bees knees.

Motor work looks fricken great. Excited to see this wrapped up smoking some tires.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Congrats man!
                    Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

• Hey guys, things got crazy and I haven't been on here much. Here's a sneak peak of what I've been up to...

I had to modify the transmission cross member a bit because of how far back I had the engine sitting. A little nub on the tranny kept hitting.

Tied up some wiring and put my new found wire loom to use and completed the harness I made.

Installed a custom throttle cable I found at Mopac for a universal application

New coil for the MSD and polished the old Volvo bracket that holds it.

Fuel pressure regulator, I'm using a GM TBI fuel pump that spits out about 9-12 psi max so it should be perfect for what I need.

I went with a Quick Fuel 580cfm carb off a recommendation from Matt at the Mustang Shop (those guys are great btw)

The starter solenoid was hidden behind the grill. Easy access to replace it if anything goes wrong and you can't tell it's really there unless you look. As of now it's all wired up and cranks over. I've hidden as much of the wiring as I could to keep things clean and tidy. I **** messy engine bays/work, I believe it takes a lot away from what's actually there sometimes.

Anyways more to come, I am the slowest build on here garunteed but its the only way I can make sure I'm happy with the results. There's been a ton of learning going on and I am by no means an expert on this yet.

Lolvo build thread.

Comment

• This is so awesome!

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Here's a video of it running. So. Damn. Loud. I love it.

Lolvo build thread.

Comment

• This thing is just epic!You did an awesome job here.

Comment

• I hope you plan to do a shoot with her and the wagon when you're done.

bitchin build man, love wagons
                              1973 Turbo 4G63 Mitsubishi Galant Stationwagon
                              Follow me on Instagram: @incorporatedx

Comment

• Originally posted by IncorpoRatedX View Post
                                I hope you plan to do a shoot with her and the wagon when you're done.

bitchin build man, love wagons
                                Unfortunately we are no longer friends.

However my gf is way cuter and she would be more than happy to stand next to the car

Lolvo build thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X