The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone called me kaido at a car meet once >.> it was weird
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Man... that was one crazy weekend.
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Clean Chrome!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
        Originally posted by nickskater09
        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Sexy

Comment

• yep. too bad it doesnt have all 4 lol, after this weekend i really want a vdub

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Haha yea I was thinking the same. There sure we're some gorgeous cars there. However the weekend also really made me love the Benz. I was really shocked at how much attention I got.

Comment

• Yea I saw you rolling down main street sat night but I wasn't in a place to stop you and say what's up lol. Car looks good and deff needs some paint though

Comment

• Paints on the list. I have to get it lower first It doesn't scrape... enough haha

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                    Paints on the list. I have to get it lower first It doesn't scrape... enough haha
                    I think I saw you going down Edelweiss on saturday afternoon. It was a blue benz and it was scraping a lot in front of the Country Inn.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                      Paints on the list. I have to get it lower first It doesn't scrape... enough haha
                      yea my car is the same way. I can still go over some speedbumps haha
                      Originally posted by hfabricius View Post
                      I think I saw you going down Edelweiss on saturday afternoon. It was a blue benz and it was scraping a lot in front of the Country Inn.
                      Where at in the south are you? Ga by chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by hfabricius View Post
                        It was a blue benz and it was scraping a lot
                        Yes sir. I was dragging permanently

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                          Where at in the south are you? Ga by chance?
                          Yup, I live in Georgia. I was up their on Saturday in a blue Mk4 Jetta TDI wagon that was slightly lowered with a dent in the trunk and also riding around in the back seat of a cirrusblau e30 sedan on white steelies. I was wearing a red Red Wings hat.

Comment

• Yea i was the guy with the long ass beard and I braves hat on.

Comment

• you weren't wearing an eckersly jersey were you?

Comment

• We should get our plans started for Charlotte

Comment

Working...
                                X