Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened?

Comment

• Stuff got real No, but seriously, the clutch i bought was almost done, the hard lines is doodoo, and i have to get a custom motor mount! I have a Stage 3 clutch, now i have to buy the mount and the SS braided line for my master cylinder. Then, we can proceed. We have the clutch lines ran, shifter installed, and flywheel bolted. So, it's only a few more steps, before we're finished.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
        Stuff got real No, but seriously, the clutch i bought was almost done, the hard lines is doodoo, and i have to get a custom motor mount! I have a Stage 3 clutch, now i have to buy the mount and the SS braided line for my master cylinder. Then, we can proceed. We have the clutch lines ran, shifter installed, and flywheel bolted. So, it's only a few more steps, before we're finished.
        Just friended that guy you know with the sick white accord. He posts some awesome stuff on FB. Now it's recommending me all these Japanese people haha.
        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Stuff got real No, but seriously, the clutch i bought was almost done, the hard lines is doodoo, and i have to get a custom motor mount! I have a Stage 3 clutch, now i have to buy the mount and the SS braided line for my master cylinder. Then, we can proceed. We have the clutch lines ran, shifter installed, and flywheel bolted. So, it's only a few more steps, before we're finished.
          lol you want me to come over after work?

Comment

• Who? ooooo Shota Mori? yeah haha he's cool although i never talked to him

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
            lol you want me to come over after work?
            Lol, IDK i thonk me girly want's her some Gene time :eyebrow. Since, i've been giving all my time to CleftL:wBooty... I'm thinking about doing a tuck while the trans is out
            Last edited by 244Brick; 05-17-2012, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• lol we should totally do the midengine conversion you talked about

Comment

• I want

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                  lol we should totally do the midengine conversion you talked about
                  LOL
                  Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                  Me too, but i don't have 15k

O BTW idk if SoWo is on my agenda anyomore

Comment

LOL

Me too, but i don't have 15k

O BTW idk if SoWo is on my agenda anyomore
                    the wagon and you won't be able to make it, or just the wagon won't be able to go?

Comment

• I am the wagon. So, idk it i want to go without him :shrugg? How long you going down for?

Comment

• Saturday and Sunday at least

Comment

• Ok well take mucho pix for me!! Where are y'all sleeping?

Comment

• Dahlonega, or just come back home I'm not 100%

Comment

• Yeah, i really want to go, but i want w my car there.. I'm not one for going places without driving my beaut.

Comment

• I'm going to install my rear lug conversion. i can't drive it so tires aren't a concern now haha

Comment

Working...
                                X