No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me too.. I'm at work sick, because i can't go and start working on the wagon yet.. I'll post the tear down and swap on my thread starting tonight

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• I'm stoked as well to see the rears on and to see your mercedes

Comment

• Just found out I have the entire weekend off. Hmmm
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
          I'm stoked as well to see the rears on and to see your mercedes
          I'm cited.. LOL le gowe!! Jake have you figured what time you'll be reentering the earths atmosphere>

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• 1 more hour!!! Then I'm off work and making the Benz look shorter.
            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Im so jealous of all you guys living relatively close up there. None of my friends are car guys :/
              | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                are you going to SoWo? and are you going to take your Lexus or Integra?
                Well that picture is kinda deceiving lol, its need some works and all four wheels don't match, it scrubs very bad in the rear and it is HELLA low lol getting it detailed on Wed morning and well see how the old lady feels about riding in it then lol, but I will for sure be a SoWo, no matter what

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                Originally posted by nickskater09
                I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Oh can any of yall do photoshop?

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                    Im so jealous of all you guys living relatively close up there. None of my friends are car guys :/
                    you're always welcome in Atlanta..............

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                      Im so jealous of all you guys living relatively close up there. None of my friends are car guys :/
                      I feel your pain, all of my buddies are truck guys. They don't understand why anyone lowers a car lol

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                        I feel your pain, all of my buddies are truck guys. They don't understand why anyone lowers a car lol
                        I used to be in the 4x4 scene when I had my Dodge, but once they took away all the land we used to go wheeling on away I got bored and aggravated just driving a truck around the highway with no real purpose

Comment

• plus I needed something that was better on gas; since I was going to college

Comment

• | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• how is it Kaido?

Comment

• Amazin!
                                | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Working...
                                X