Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha I saw that earlier on your facebook

Comment

• oo look who goes on fb more often... when going to see the tl?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• I had to see how the discussion between you and Caleb turned out, and pretty soon actually I should be back in Georgia on Wednesday

Comment

• Just a thought, buy the e30 shell. Have full BMW drivetrain and m20 swap in a slammed yota.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
          Originally posted by nickskater09
          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• I say go for it, also you have any recent pics of the Yota?

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
              You GA fellers need to come out to a conyers meet... Who's going to be at IA this weekend?
              What's the deal with this Conyers meet? Has it already happened?

Comment

• Yea but there will be another one next month. They're slowly getting bigger and better so we're trying to get more people from all over the place to show up.
                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                  Yea but there will be another one next month. They're slowly getting bigger and better so we're trying to get more people from all over the place to show up.
                  Damn well maybe next time. I know a couple guys around here who want to be a part of something
                  Last edited by Yogi_Bear; 04-20-2012, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Idk guys after I fit those Icws, I think I'm going to street/track it

Shokotan?

shokotan by SwCB9, on Flickr
                    short bozo pipes, front mount oil cooler, fender mirrors, gols steelies(http://compare.ebay.com/like/3307105...Types&var=sbar) boost?
                    Last edited by 244Brick; 04-20-2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Shakotan!

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                        Idk guys after I fit those Icws, I think I'm going to street/track it

Shokotan?

short bozo pipes, front mount oil cooler, fender mirrors, gols steelies(http://compare.ebay.com/like/3307105...Types&var=sbar) boost?
                        Looks more VIP to me
                        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• No I will be more rugged that's just a cell phone editing...maybe olive or a flat purple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                            I say go for it, also you have any recent pics of the Yota?
                            No not really, I have done some work to it. But nothing real big.
                            Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                            Yea but there will be another one next month. They're slowly getting bigger and better so we're trying to get more people from all over the place to show up.
                            Man I would love to come out some but I work nights so I can never go to any meets
                            Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                            Idk guys after I fit those Icws, I think I'm going to street/track it

Shokotan?

Those gold steelies are sick, what did you search to find them?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                            Originally posted by nickskater09
                            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• i want to tell you... no really i do... but i want to be the first to rock them LMBO

they're aero race wheels they hacve dope colors haha... But i have dibs on the Gold!!!
                              Last edited by 244Brick; 04-20-2012, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• You might be first to rock the gold but not the wheel in general. They'd look sick on the wagon though.
                                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Working...
                                X