• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edit: lol nevermind

do you have three mirrors?

Comment

• Yep!
      | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• I like it

Comment

• I'm looking for the passenger side then I'm deleting both other mirrors with blanking plates.
          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
            Dubstep FTW!!! I didn't know it was this weekend.. Gosh im nowherre near where i wanted to be with the wag lol.. i Hope i don't kill my old pan. I dont't know those road down there and my tranny is getting shaved bad as is!!

Untitled by SwCB9, on Flickr
            If i see the car ill stop and say what's up. Won't be in the truck though

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
            Originally posted by nickskater09
            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Does an e30 have irs? I think I found my donor car.

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                Does an e30 have irs? I think I found my donor car.
                I believe so, but I think the cheapest would be out of a early to mid 90's eclipse

Comment

• I think he means IRS with an axle right? I say find a front end collision 240 or something, take the whole rear.

Comment

• Well i found a e30 with full suspension for 200 bucks. People around here want to much for a 240 shell

Comment

• It's weird how cars go for different prices around the us. Here civics and 240s are dirt cheap while old Mercs and BMW are astronomical

Comment

• $200 for an e30 is cheap anywhere let alone just a parts car

Comment

• I have noticed a lot of super cheap Volvos in Atlanta though

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                            It's weird how cars go for different prices around the us. Here civics and 240s are dirt cheap while old Mercs and BMW are astronomical
                            Oh I know. 240s are way overpriced here
                            Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                            $200 for an e30 is cheap anywhere let alone just a parts car
                            It's actually 260 but the body another as scrap is with that not counting tires and wheels

Comment

• Any of you guys sports fans?

Comment

• W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Working...
                                X