No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still in the "preorder waiting list" waiting for my tax return to order a set of V2 competition 13x8 +20 in silver and see what gets here first
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Yeah I don't know which ones I like better either

Comment

• Comment

• ^hellabagged lol

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
          Originally posted by nickskater09
          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• go with the white or gold

Comment

• Uh uh
                | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• lol what?

Comment

• I'm diggin silver.

Also.

Comment

• looks sick, is that where you're going to mount it?

Comment

• Yeah, it's mad tight jdm yo

Comment

• did the springs come in yet?

Comment

• I swear every Sunday at the same time the spam bots come out. It's like they are all in spambot church and then once they are able to be released they migrate over here
                            Last edited by Yogi_Bear; 04-15-2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• I like car what you are doing nice please check out my car

Comment

• you know how much I want to go river rafting in Rakesh, India when I look at cars

Comment

Working...
                                X