X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• half a coil

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
      Bought a set of Moog heavy duty springs for the front... Suppose to be stiffer then stock, all linear. Trying to figure out how much to cut on it to get a 7.5" drop
      fixed
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
        fixed
        Lolwut
        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• I got the wisdom teeth out today

Comment

• I found out I need to get drop springs for a mighty max. Gonna order them next week. I hope to have a build thread tomorrow. If I get off of my lazy ass lol

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
            Originally posted by nickskater09
            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• And i will add this.

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• I really want to check out your spring set up you've got going on. I wouldn't mind shoving some up in the front of the black truck. Orange one is going on coilovers... thats a whole nuther story though. I like the color on the valve cover though. Pretty fancy.

Comment

I really want to check out your spring set up you've got going on. I wouldn't mind shoving some up in the front of the black truck. Orange one is going on coilovers... thats a whole nuther story though. I like the color on the valve cover though. Pretty fancy.
                  Yea i need to get a pic for ya. I think I'm gonna order those springs and see how she sits with new shocks and springs. I want to hear the story of the coilovers setup

Comment

• Girls talkin all that shit! What? I'm just tryna see some tits! What?
                    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                      Yea i need to get a pic for ya. I think I'm gonna order those springs and see how she sits with new shocks and springs. I want to hear the story of the coilovers setup
                      Front end is going to be custom control arms and a top cup similar to a bag setup. Rear is jest going to be weld an s13 subframe in. Already got one of the floating around the shop.

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                      Girls talkin all that shit! What? I'm just tryna see some tits! What?
                      You're addicted now huh?

Comment

Front end is going to be custom control arms and a top cup similar to a bag setup. Rear is jest going to be weld an s13 subframe in. Already got one of the floating around the shop.

You're addicted now huh?
                        Actually I don't like anything else on that cd. I've got Goblin though and that's the shit.

Comment

• Yea I don't like ALL their music but for the most part... I'm ready for the two new albums coming out.

Comment

• I've lost 15 pounds this week

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                              I've lost 15 pounds this week
                              I've lost my dignity

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                                I've lost my dignity
                                XXR's are that bad huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X