No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's great, but I really have to watch what I eat and the portions there are quite large

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
      it's great, but I really have to watch what I eat and the portions there are quite large
      Lolololololol. Gotta keep that Dom Mizetti body.
      | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• I bow my head in shame... I bought some XXR's. Only company I found a 15x8 +25 in stock in my price range. The Enkeis were sold out and way way back ordered
        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
          Lolololololol. Gotta keep that Dom Mizetti body.
          well Five Guys is only one thing I keep in my protein shake

Comment

I bow my head in shame... I bought some XXR's. Only company I found a 15x8 +25 in stock in my price range. The Enkeis were sold out and way way back ordered
            the 513's?

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FLUkaySEY8"]Nordschleife - Karfreitag - Touristenfahrten/ mehrfacher Ãœberschlag - YouTube[/ame]

God Damn

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                the 513's?
                Lol no, stuck with mesh, got the 531's

Comment

I bow my head in shame... I bought some XXR's. Only company I found a 15x8 +25 in stock in my price range. The Enkeis were sold out and way way back ordered
                  wat series? idc what people think.. they're(xxr) affortable and decent looking. Besides, if your not acting like your rolling on the dopest wheels ever you'll be fine

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Lol no, stuck with mesh, got the 531's
                    got a p/s of them yet

Comment

• Lol no. I'll probably change my mind 5x in the time I wait for the wheels (they're new release preordered says 6-8 weeks)

Comment

• lol that's the first week of June

Comment

• also wtf Braves!

Comment

• @Yogi watcha think?

Comment

• looks good man

Comment

• Bought a set of Moog heavy duty springs for the front... Suppose to be stiffer then stock, all linear. Trying to figure out how much to cut on it to get a 1.5" drop

Comment

Working...
                                X