No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get in touch with a mod? I can't get my tapatalk to work.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• "Good to see im not the only white trash here." hahahaa
      | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• - that was from a stand up comedy I was watching last night by the way not someone here hahaha
        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
          - that was from a stand up comedy I was watching last night by the way not someone here hahaha
          speaking of stand up this had me rolling

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waCF81HdKAA"]Aziz Ansari's 50 Cent Grapefruit Story: Dangerously Delicious Exclusive Preview - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
            speaking of stand up this had me rolling

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waCF81HdKAA"]Aziz Ansari's 50 Cent Grapefruit Story: Dangerously Delicious Exclusive Preview - YouTube[/ame]
            Haha heard that on pandora the other day

Comment

• HellaSunk yo

Comment

• Thug life!!! when will the wheels be in?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                  Thug life!!! when will the wheels be in?
                  The DRW steelies? I canceled that order since 25 local shops couldn't lug centric balance them. I was going to buy enkei 92s but I'm having a hard time finding an online retailer that isn't charging way over retail for them. I've got a local guy I'm waiting to hear back from.

In the meantime I'm doing the suspension. KYB gas nitro shocks/struts with some Sprint 2" drop springs.

Comment

• Gosh that blows.. well my icw's are steel and i just got a 2nd hand shop to balance them.. and we used oz sticky weights and my car rides cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                      Gosh that blows.. well my icw's are steel and i just got a 2nd hand shop to balance them.. and we used oz sticky weights and my car rides cool.

Comment

• Where's the like button

Comment

• my drunk ass spent a good ten minutes looking for the like/thanks button one night

Comment

• Hahaha

Comment

• I just ate at Five Guys and I really h*te my self right now

Comment

• Why was it bad or something? A few of those just opened down here. They've been stupid busy.

Comment

Working...
                                X