No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting to hear back from my new apartment on whether I can actually move in on the date they told me previously or if I'm going to have to wait an extra week. This place can go fuck itself
    2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Trans in the truck I bought stuck in 3rd. yanked it Sunday took it to shop. Needs shift forks and new fluid. Recommended full rebuild. Fuck that. Shitbox needs to get me to Oregon in less then sixty days. Car needs to be dismantled and sold by then as well. Fuck my life. Someone please take this shit I need cash now

Comment

• Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
        Waiting to hear back from my new apartment on whether I can actually move in on the date they told me previously or if I'm going to have to wait an extra week. This place can go fuck itself
        Fuck apartments. I won't ever do that again.

Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
        Trans in the truck I bought stuck in 3rd. yanked it Sunday took it to shop. Needs shift forks and new fluid. Recommended full rebuild. Fuck that. Shitbox needs to get me to Oregon in less then sixty days. Car needs to be dismantled and sold by then as well. Fuck my life. Someone please take this shit I need cash now
        How much are you selling it for?
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
          Fuck apartments. I won't ever do that again.

How much are you selling it for?
          Wish I didn't have to, but just moved up here last minute and not in the position to buy at the moment. Plus the fiance wanted to live downtown, and there's really nowhere to buy where we wanted for a decent price.

Comment

Wish I didn't have to, but just moved up here last minute and not in the position to buy at the moment. Plus the fiance wanted to live downtown, and there's really nowhere to buy where we wanted for a decent price.
            Oh, I fully understand that struggle. Not to mention the convenience of living in one. It's just sharing walls and all the rules... Mine had huge speed bumps and a shitty little 1 car garage... I ***** it. I'm renting a house for half of what my apartment was now. An actual nice house with a 2 car garage and a pool

Comment

Oh, I fully understand that struggle. Not to mention the convenience of living in one. It's just sharing walls and all the rules... Mine had huge speed bumps and a shitty little 1 car garage... I ***** it. I'm renting a house for half of what my apartment was now. An actual nice house with a 2 car garage and a pool
              Well, this one is huge ~1500 sq. ft. right in downtown Chattanooga overlooking the river. Plus side is there isn't an office on-site, it's at another complex that's owned by the same people. So probably won't have to worry too much about the rules. The parking lot is open, approx. 50-60 spots, and underneath the apartments, so it's shaded 90-95% of the time. Hopefully it won't be too bad

Comment

• Congratulations on the move. I just moved myself. Across the country. By myself... Yeah moving sucks.
                Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

• Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post
                  Congratulations on the move. I just moved myself. Across the country. By myself... Yeah moving sucks.
                  Yeah, moving sucks. I've been trying to do as much as I can by myself as well. My fiance is studying to take the Tennessee bar in July, and that's more important so I'm trying to make it as stress free for her as possible.

Comment

• Well, this place is DEAD

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                    Originally posted by nickskater09
                    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                      Well, this place is DEAD
                      Been dead for a while. I always come back to check on it. What's up dude?

Comment

Been dead for a while. I always come back to check on it. What's up dude?
                        Just been hanging out! I wish i had a desk job when this place was poppin haha

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                        Originally posted by nickskater09
                        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                          Just been hanging out! I wish i had a desk job when this place was poppin haha
                          Yeah me too. When is Gene gonna be back?

Comment

Yeah me too. When is Gene gonna be back?
                            Never. He died.

Comment

• so i finally bought the replacement bulb for my temp gauge. now i dont have to whip out my phone at night just to make sure im running right and not just a fire i smell
                              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                              Got Drop??

Comment

Never. He died.
                                good.

Comment

Working...
                                X