The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here's a clip of my new exhaust:

My custom exhaust on my '99 LS400. It has 2.25" pipes from the cats leading to a x-pipe followed by two Magnaflow mufflers.

1993 BMW 325i
    2001 BMW 330ci vert
    2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• Anybody down here yall recommend for fender rolling/pulling my bro mk4 gti. I'd like to give it a try but I dont think my lil bro trusts me lol. Gonna do my truck for sure myself

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOoff11 View Post
        here's a clip of my new exhaust:

My custom exhaust on my '99 LS400. It has 2.25" pipes from the cats leading to a x-pipe followed by two Magnaflow mufflers.

Race car.

Now that my V8 swap is done, I finally got to drive the car after 3 months.

Just a short vid of me driving around my neighborhood in my 89 RS. I finally finished the L79 swap. Still need exhaust as its open headers at the moment.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
        And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

• Just moved from California To Alabama. Did the whole 2,000 mile trip with this car with out issue. Was loaded with crap
          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
          Got Drop??

Comment

• Nice e30

Comment

• Where at in Alabama?
              1993 BMW 325i
              2001 BMW 330ci vert

Comment

• Originally posted by Reubencanyon View Post
                Anybody down here yall recommend for fender rolling/pulling my bro mk4 gti. I'd like to give it a try but I dont think my lil bro trusts me lol. Gonna do my truck for sure myself
                I don't know of anyone in the Douglas area. Maybe you could find someone in the Savannah area that could do it.
                2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Yeah I didnt really mean the douglas area. I know for sure no one can do it in my town. I just anyone from Atlanta down to jacksonville fl. Anyone yall recommend

Comment

• Btw who here is going to sowo? i won't be able to make it. Hopefully next year and it will be boosted & slammed

Comment

• I got a jack handle and a phone book for those fenders
                      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                        I got a jack handle and a phone book for those fenders
                        Go this route.
                        2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• on my new computer at my new job. feels pretty good

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                          Originally posted by nickskater09
                          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Cracker Jacks
                            Mike Gibson
                            [2012 Chevy Cruze LTZ - 2005 GMC Sierra Crew Slammed - 2002 Corvette Z06 Cammed]
                            [1988 Civic Wagovan RT 4WD - 1988 Camaro IROC-Z - 1969 Firebird LS6 Swap]
                            [1998 Malibu Sunsetter LX Wakeboard boat - 2008 Honda Rancher 420 EFI on 20" Rims]

Comment

• Really sad Mildred got fucked up. Cut a huge square out of the front bumper just so I can turn the fucking wheel. Rolling without a headlight as well. Fuuuuuck it. Gotta get to work right? If I find anything cheap locally I'll strip that bitch down and junk her ass

Comment

• Sorry to hear what happened, best of luck to you.
                                1993 BMW 325i
                                2001 BMW 330ci vert

Comment

Working...
                                X