No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I probably wont make any meets till sowo either. Benz is back under the knife, frs is about to take on some changes, bought a house... Getting ready to drive to Louisiana Thursday night -_- **** that drive.
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
      I probably wont make any meets till sowo either. Benz is back under the knife, frs is about to take on some changes, bought a house... Getting ready to drive to Louisiana Thursday night -_- **** that drive.
      What part? If you end up driving through Mobile hit me up, I live right by I-10.
      1993 BMW 325i
      2001 BMW 330ci vert
      2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• Lake Charles area. I'll probably be trucking through your area at 4am haha
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
          Lake Charles area. I'll probably be trucking through your area at 4am haha
          Oh damn ha ha. A word of warning, obey the posted speed limit from the I-10 tunnel to the Tillman's corner exit, there are always state troopers hiding in the construction zone.
          1993 BMW 325i
          2001 BMW 330ci vert

Comment

• Originally posted by TheTynosaur View Post
            ...are you the one with the m3?

Nope, just a coincidence I also live in Savannah. I've probably seen it before though, is it silver?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
              Nope, just a coincidence I also live in Savannah. I've probably seen it before though, is it silver?

Nope, dark blue with black wheels and a stanceworks banner. I have a picture but photobucket isn't letting me upload from my phone

Comment

• I haven't seen that one. But I haven't been to any of the meets in a good long time now.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Where does everyone on here usually stay at SoWo? I've been looking at hotels and there aren't many left.
                  1993 BMW 325i
                  2001 BMW 330ci vert

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOoff11 View Post
                    Where does everyone on here usually stay at SoWo? I've been looking at hotels and there aren't many left.
                    I think most people rent a cabin with a decent sized group.
                    2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
                      I think most people rent a cabin with a decent sized group.
                      Oh, I see. Maybe i can wrangle up a group if I'm able to go.
                      1993 BMW 325i
                      2001 BMW 330ci vert

Comment

• Happy thanksgiving guys! Feed your beards well.

Comment

• I was just about to start lookin for a cabin at sowo. anyone interested? I like to have a good time and get shitfaced. Drama free unless youre a total douchebag. Have yet to stay a whole weekend at sowo and this is the year!

Comment

• My sisters fucking high school graduation is the weekend of SoWo, I'm so pissed right now I'm seeing red.
                            1993 BMW 325i
                            2001 BMW 330ci vert

Comment

• graduation is overrated. sowo is underrated. tell the rents to take pictures for you and give her $100 for a present. problem solved.

Comment

• If only that were an option. The wife says we have to go.
                                1993 BMW 325i
                                2001 BMW 330ci vert

Comment

Working...
                                X