The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha I love this guy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbeaf75Pduk"]Tennis ball up against the wall [very catchy] - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Thinking about these for the integra

Sent from my EVO 3d using tapatalk

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• I really **** to admit it but I chose XXR 532's 15x8 +0mm rear +22mm front.

| 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Yea those look good. But i don't want anything that low of an offset. Going for the function>form route.

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
            Yea those look good. But i don't want anything that low of an offset. Going for the function>form route.

Psh I'll have gocart stance for says. Lotus handling
            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• those aren't too bad, kind remind me of the HRE 505's

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                Thinking about these for the integra

and I think I have seen your Integra once, do you have any more pics?

Comment

• This is my final goal the yota is for stance lol

Comment

• my bracket looks horrible this year, I'm dead last in my league

Comment

• So last night I was cleaning out my idle air control valve and my throttle body with some good ole carb cleaner, and snapped off my PCV valve and cracked part of my intake box. The PCV's valve cover grommet was so old it had turned solid and cracked apart and fell into my head

So I got a new one at Oreilly and slapped on a big ass cold air intake instead of an airbox until I get my HKS filter in the mail. It sounds like pure sex. Almost sounds like a Lotus. It's easily the loudest thing on the car now. Real deep though, sounds good. It may be psycho-sematic but I feel like my low end response has increased slightly.

Comment

• I need some space for the yota. I really want to start this project up lol

Comment

• | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Looks like a good time lol

Comment

• Right after that I locked my keys in my car

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                                Right after that I locked my keys in my car
                                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS87YEQYCsQ"]How To Break A Car Window With One Finger - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X