The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
    You still need to get these damn spacers!
    You are correct lol. What time do you get off during the week?
    Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
    rude...
    Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
    did everyone die?
    Kinda.
    Originally posted by maroon88iroc View Post
    Buys civic wagon.. 5 days later acquires Wedsport wheels.. 3 days after that, acquires AG's. Slingshot, engaged.

You sir, are doing it right

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
      You are correct lol. What time do you get off during the week?

Kinda.

You sir, are doing it right
      I usually get off at around 4:30. But send me a message, whenever you're nearby I can walk out to the car and give them to you
      2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Good start to the morning.

Mike Gibson
        [2012 Chevy Cruze LTZ - 2005 GMC Sierra Crew Slammed - 2002 Corvette Z06 Cammed]
        [1988 Civic Wagovan RT 4WD - 1988 Camaro IROC-Z - 1969 Firebird LS6 Swap]
        [1998 Malibu Sunsetter LX Wakeboard boat - 2008 Honda Rancher 420 EFI on 20" Rims]

Comment

• man this place is dead, anyone out there have a good weekend?

me & fifty3bags hit up lake sinclair saturday, got some tubing/wakeboarding in & some beer drinkin.

Taking my Z06 for a proffessional photoshoot tonight, looking forward to it. especially since I havent driven the car in 2 weeks b/c I havent had time to wash the dime sized bird poop I have on the roof off.
          Mike Gibson
          [2012 Chevy Cruze LTZ - 2005 GMC Sierra Crew Slammed - 2002 Corvette Z06 Cammed]
          [1998 Malibu Sunsetter LX Wakeboard boat - 2008 Honda Rancher 420 EFI on 20" Rims]

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon88iroc View Post
            man this place is dead, anyone out there have a good weekend?

me & fifty3bags hit up lake sinclair saturday, got some tubing/wakeboarding in & some beer drinkin.

Taking my Z06 for a proffessional photoshoot tonight, looking forward to it. especially since I havent driven the car in 2 weeks b/c I havent had time to wash the dime sized bird poop I have on the roof off.
            You didn't drive it because you had poop on the roof?

Also, made a pretty big purchase today. Hopefully the fiancé isn't too mad at me

Comment

• Drove back to Charlotte to see the family and the gf

Comment

• I thought you liked boys?
                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• it was supposed to be a secret

Comment

You didn't drive it because you had poop on the roof?

Also, made a pretty big purchase today. Hopefully the fiancé isn't too mad at me
                    Ya man that shit will hurt the paint sitting in the sun. Going to do a full detail tonight before the shoot. Going to be the Z06 and Jose from ecstatics matching S2k.

Big purchase must have been downpipe? shoulda bought a wagon..

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                    Drove back to Charlotte to see the family and the gf
                    Charlotte is a nice little area. Next time your up there take your girl to The Penguin, its a drive-in resteraunt, & its awesome. Been on Diner's, Drive-in's & dives, man vs. food, & was the in bad grandpa (the scene where grandpa runs over the penguin out front).
                    Mike Gibson

Comment

Ya man that shit will hurt the paint sitting in the sun. Going to do a full detail tonight before the shoot. Going to be the Z06 and Jose from ecstatics matching S2k.

Big purchase must have been downpipe? shoulda bought a wagon..

Charlotte is a nice little area. Next time your up there take your girl to The Penguin, its a drive-in resteraunt, & its awesome. Been on Diner's, Drive-in's & dives, man vs. food, & was the in bad grandpa (the scene where grandpa runs over the penguin out front).
                      Nah, it's quite a bit bigger than that. Should make life a lot easier. Maybe I can park in the garage now haha

Comment

Nah, it's quite a bit bigger than that. Should make life a lot easier. Maybe I can park in the garage now haha
                        Ahh I now know what it is.. NICE
                        Mike Gibson

Comment

haha love that place, and it was on Man vs. Food as well

Comment

• I've been slacking on sw lately.

Going to work on the Toyota in a bit

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                            Originally posted by nickskater09
                            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Sneak peak of my shoot with a good friend Jose Cruz's Beatiful S2k. I'm really in love with his car, definitely a good night last night.

S2K is on CCW Classics, Z06 is on CCW LM20's. Both sets are flat black centers & gloss black lips.

Mike Gibson

Comment

• A bit grainy, can't wait to see the full pictures. When you get them post in the showroom section

Comment

Working...
                                X