The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
    Exactly what fifty said. With the goo gone you should be able to peel it right off! Probably with your finger. But if they do have minor scratches it's nothing that some compound and my handy buffing skills can't fix

There is a good roller here in Marietta. If you make it up here before SoWo I'm sure you could get him to do it. Vip fender rolling Atlanta on fb
    Yeah, that's who I'm talking about. I've already spoken with him about it and he said we'll work something out. Bad thing is my fiance's apartment parking lot is shit and cant do it there. He said we may just do it at his place some time. Lugging the wheels up to Atlanta is gonna be a bitch though.

Really wanting to order tires today, but I don't know what the fitment is actually going to look like on the wheels. I'm thinking of going with 215/40R17s on the 17x8.5s and either 225/35R18s or 225/40R18s on the 18x9.5s. The 35 series tire makes the rotational diameter from the front to back wheels almost identical, but I kinda want to stick with a 40 series tire
    2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Where has everyone been!?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• I hit up that dude Jimmy (VIP Fender Rolling ). Thursday she gets done up.

Comment

• Busy weekend for me. Not able to log on. Tires get here wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
            I hit up that dude Jimmy (VIP Fender Rolling ). Thursday she gets done up.
            I've only heard good things about him!
            Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
            Busy weekend for me. Not able to log on. Tires get here wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I hear that. Been pretty busy myself!

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
              I've only heard good things about him!

I hear that. Been pretty busy myself!
              These next couple of weeks are going to be pretty stressful for me. Wheel faces and lips were shipped out yesterday....I think.... So if I get them next week I can send them to powder and pick up in 5 days or so. Last week of this month I have a week of training in Birmingham. So I'll probably take the wheel parts and tires with me to assemble in the hotel room. Get the tires mounted that week too in Birmingham.

Then driving to Atlanta Thursday May 1, and try and get my fenders rolled either Saturday or Sunday and then an alignment after. And then the next weekend lake with my fiance and her friends. Then the next weekend is SoWo

Comment

• Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
                These next couple of weeks are going to be pretty stressful for me. Wheel faces and lips were shipped out yesterday....I think.... So if I get them next week I can send them to powder and pick up in 5 days or so. Last week of this month I have a week of training in Birmingham. So I'll probably take the wheel parts and tires with me to assemble in the hotel room. Get the tires mounted that week too in Birmingham.

Then driving to Atlanta Thursday May 1, and try and get my fenders rolled either Saturday or Sunday and then an alignment after. And then the next weekend lake with my fiance and her friends. Then the next weekend is SoWo
                I'm a noob, what is SoWo? If you don't mind me asking, how much are you paying to have your fenders rolled?
                1993 BMW 325i
                2001 BMW 330ci vert
                2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOoff11 View Post
                  I'm a noob, what is SoWo? If you don't mind me asking, how much are you paying to have your fenders rolled?
                  actually nothing as of now. One of my friends in Atlanta and I are going to roll it now. I was going to get VIP Fender Rolling in Atlanta to roll them for me, he charges $25-35 a fender and comes to you in Atl area.

SoWo is Southern Worthersee in Helen, GA on May 16-18. Here's the site:

look up some videos on youtube of past sowo events. This will by my first year going

Comment

• Thanks for the info! Let me know how the fender rolling goes, I may bite the bullet and try it myself.
                    1993 BMW 325i
                    2001 BMW 330ci vert

Comment

• Thanks man I will.

Man, things are coming together fast it seems. Wheel parts shipped out the other day, tires are on the truck for delivery today, and spacers/hub adapters shipped out yesterday also. Getting exited!

Comment

• Nice! I'm looking forward to seeing it once it's done!
                        1993 BMW 325i
                        2001 BMW 330ci vert

Comment

Nice! I'm looking forward to seeing it once it's done!
                          I second that!

Comment

• Hope the fender rolling goes off without a hitch

Comment

Nice! I'm looking forward to seeing it once it's done!
                              Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                              I second that!
                              I'll third it!

Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                              Hope the fender rolling goes off without a hitch
                              Me too, I'm thinking I may get the VIP guy to do it, I don't want to risk messing them up and he's got a special going

Comment

• I can't wait to need fender rolling....

Comment

Working...
                                X