X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
    For starters in doing 350z suspension with cut coils

Ballin on a budget...courtesy of wildmans
    Hey, I'm not knocking you for doing that. Get it low!

Also, probably going to wash my car today and remove the spacers, they aren't hubcentric and even when I put them on as meticulously as I could the ride doesn't feel right. I've got adapters ordered for the new wheels though. Still deciding on colors for the centers
    2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
      Hey, I'm not knocking you for doing that. Get it low!

Also, probably going to wash my car today and remove the spacers, they aren't hubcentric and even when I put them on as meticulously as I could the ride doesn't feel right. I've got adapters ordered for the new wheels though. Still deciding on colors for the centers
      I washed mine last night, for the first time since I bought it. Feels good.

IMO a medium gray metallic would look good. With polished lips

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

I washed mine last night, for the first time since I bought it. Feels good.

IMO a medium gray metallic would look good. With polished lips
        They'll be polished lips, and I was thinking of a gunmetal type color but I came across this color Bronze Burst Sparkle and I'm debating whether I want to do that now. May be a little too brown-ey for me

Comment

They'll be polished lips, and I was thinking of a gunmetal type color but I came across this color Bronze Burst Sparkle and I'm debating whether I want to do that now. May be a little too brown-ey for me
          Bronze wouldn't be bad. But I think gray would better suit the colors of the car!

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Bronze wouldn't be bad. But I think gray would better suit the colors of the car!
            I agree, but look at dat color!

Comment

• I wish there was more going on in Mobile. I've met up with a few other 8th Civic guys but that's about it. I'm going to be in Auburn Friday, and ATL Saturday and Sunday. If anyone is free for lunch Friday let me know, I can travel to areas around Auburn.
              1993 BMW 325i
              2001 BMW 330ci vert
              2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

• Holy shit that color. i would paint Mildred in that brown and get some chrome on the wheels.

Comment

I agree, but look at dat color!

You may have just changed my mind
                  Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                  Holy shit that color. i would paint Mildred in that brown and get some chrome on the wheels.
                  I think you should...

Comment

• I'm seriously thinking about getting that color. I want something different, but not too different so its still marketable to sell. That's why I'm thinking this color, its like a brownish copper with gold flake in it. This is a similar look to my wheels (multi spoke)

Originally posted by SHOoff11 View Post
                    I wish there was more going on in Mobile. I've met up with a few other 8th Civic guys but that's about it. I'm going to be in Auburn Friday, and ATL Saturday and Sunday. If anyone is free for lunch Friday let me know, I can travel to areas around Auburn.
                    Check out Columbus they usually have a pretty big meet out byt the movie theatre/sonic area. If you come down to the Dothan area hit me up man!
                    Last edited by fifty3bags; 04-01-2014, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Check out Columbus they usually have a pretty big meet out byt the movie theatre/sonic area. If you come down to the Dothan area hit me up man!
                      Will do! If there is a meet around your area let me know and I'll try and make the trip.
                      1993 BMW 325i
                      2001 BMW 330ci vert

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOoff11 View Post
                        Will do! If there is a meet around your area let me know and I'll try and make the trip.
                        No meets here, I haven't even seen a group of cars meeting at walmart lol

Comment

• Damn. No ricer Walmart meets even. That shit is dry as fuck haha

Comment

• Alabama is lacking in the car scene unless you live around Birmingham. Last car event I went to was a BMW meet in B-ham back when I had my e46. I know there's a cars & coffee meet every Saturday there too.
                            1993 BMW 325i
                            2001 BMW 330ci vert

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOoff11 View Post
                              Alabama is lacking in the car scene unless you live around Birmingham. Last car event I went to was a BMW meet in B-ham back when I had my e46. I know there's a cars & coffee meet every Saturday there too.
                              Yeah, I've heard about the cars & coffee. Doesn't seem to be as big as the caffeine and octane of Atlanta though, that one's only once a month though. I hopped on vwvortex to see if there were any meets local to me and apparently there are people that meet in Enterprise. Smaller than Dothan, but that's where the Army base is

Comment

• for April fools day; I should buy a car

Comment

Working...
                                X