No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL im not getting that friday/saturday off. not gonna happen. our lead tech put in for vacation months ago. hes gonna be on a damn cruise -___- need the coverage.

Comment

• I got my spacers and stud conversion in and installed yesterday. Drives perfect.....below 65mph. Wobbles at or above that. So it's either the spacers aren't completely flat or I didn't tighten the lugs right on install. I'll be taking all the wheels off and retorque-ing them. If that doesn't work, I'll have to scrap the soacers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
        Welcome to the club
        You better fucking be at sowo.

Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
        Milano just got a G35, alafleur has an FRS
        You can call me Jody
        Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
        well damn one of these days we need to set up something our damn selves. something small and local. maybe a lunch meet? im off Thursdays and Sundays.
        Yea man. We need to have us a little mini meet!
        Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
        LOL im not getting that friday/saturday off. not gonna happen. our lead tech put in for vacation months ago. hes gonna be on a damn cruise -___- need the coverage.
        QUIT. SoWo > everything

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
        Originally posted by nickskater09
        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• LMFAO if i had a backup job doing ANYTHING that paid near about the same rate i would quit in a heartbeat. soooo tired of fucking chain tire shops. tired of fucking over customers on labor and parts

Comment

• dude...just troll for a good indy shop. they are out there. sooo much better than tire chains

But as far as meets go varsity was always entertaining. last time I was some rapper guy does a burnout, his goon hops in the car fights the cops and gets pepper sprayed. epic. consignment shed said they were gonna have monthly bimmer meets but I dunno if that ever happened. was a meet somewhere on 141 johns creek/cumming area I think. windward meets died out at hhgreg or w/e. SOWO is always a dope meet. NOPI was awesome in its prime. anyone got a sowo rollout goin on??

Comment

• Originally posted by j work View Post
              dude...just troll for a good indy shop. they are out there. sooo much better than tire chains

But as far as meets go varsity was always entertaining. last time I was some rapper guy does a burnout, his goon hops in the car fights the cops and gets pepper sprayed. epic. consignment shed said they were gonna have monthly bimmer meets but I dunno if that ever happened. was a meet somewhere on 141 johns creek/cumming area I think. windward meets died out at hhgreg or w/e. SOWO is always a dope meet. NOPI was awesome in its prime. anyone got a sowo rollout goin on??
              I'm not sure about a roll out, but if I can't find somewhere to stay I'll be leaving early Saturday morning from Decatur.

I always enjoy the Caffeine and Octane meet so many differnt styles there, big plus is the exotics that come in for that

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                LMFAO if i had a backup job doing ANYTHING that paid near about the same rate i would quit in a heartbeat. soooo tired of fucking chain tire shops. tired of fucking over customers on labor and parts
                Give jacks tire a call off of canton rd. It's a legit place that does a lot more work than you would think. He's always looking for guys.
                Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
                I'm not sure about a roll out, but if I can't find somewhere to stay I'll be leaving early Saturday morning from Decatur.

I always enjoy the Caffeine and Octane meet so many differnt styles there, big plus is the exotics that come in for that
                I've been wanting to go to caffeine and octane. I would just have to get up a 5 on a Sunday...

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                  Give jacks tire a call off of canton rd. It's a legit place that does a lot more work than you would think. He's always looking for guys.

I've been wanting to go to caffeine and octane. I would just have to get up a 5 on a Sunday...
                  Yeah, that's the bad part about it. My drive is usually about the same as yours ~45 mins to an hr and you have to get there befoer 630 to get a good spot

Comment

You better fucking be at sowo.
                    I'm thinking about it

Comment

• Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
                      Yeah, that's the bad part about it. My drive is usually about the same as yours ~45 mins to an hr and you have to get there befoer 630 to get a good spot

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                      I'm thinking about it
                      You really should.

Comment

• I'll probably never make that meet!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• It sucks that it's on Sunday but I have to get up that early every day for work so it's not too terrible

Comment

You really should.
                            If you're there, I'll be there

Comment

• Caffeine and octane is a really cool meet. Turn out is stupid big but waking up blows, it affects my heavy saturday night drinking. I always end up taking one of my customers cars with him and hanging out the old purist. Nobody EVER commits to waking up and going.

Comment

• Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
                                It sucks that it's on Sunday but I have to get up that early every day for work so it's not too terrible

Same here. And I **** it everyday
                                Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                                If you're there, I'll be there
                                I'm leaving the Friday after work and coming back Sunday afternoon!

Comment

Working...
                                X