No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOLS. Question for all you guys since I'm new to this shit. I saw a bunch of the SOWO stuff here on SW last year and loved it. Is the show strictly for VW/Audi? Or is anyone with four wheels and a love for cars allowed in? Ive never been to one of these super meets/shows. Im looking forward to cleaning up Mildred so she can attend one.

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
      LOLS. Question for all you guys since I'm new to this shit. I saw a bunch of the SOWO stuff here on SW last year and loved it. Is the show strictly for VW/Audi? Or is anyone with four wheels and a love for cars allowed in? Ive never been to one of these super meets/shows. Im looking forward to cleaning up Mildred so she can attend one.
      The main show area is specifically VAG, but you can park anywhere in town and walk around

Comment

• I'll have to try and go then for sure. Chances are my boss will be a prick tho.

Comment

• yeah, its a VAG show for sure, but there's non VAG parking and stuff! It's a blast, because the entire town is filled with awesome built, slammed, and stanced cars. GLORIOUS

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Yeah it's awesome. I think one year Gene and I went in my Chrysler, so don't worry about bringing your Lexus

Comment

• I'll be making it up for at least Saturday. We should plan a meet up for lunch or something
              2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• I'm gonna fight for the days today at work. Wish me luck. It's fucking bullshit that we have to go through so much to use vacation days we already earned and giving them notice months in advance. It always seems to be an issue-_- not much of a vacation if i have to alter my plans because you fucks are incapable of running a business with a guy missing

Comment

• Yea Jake and i whipped up there in the least stanced haha also last yr when my bag blew i drove around a turbo f250 lol

Comment

• Well that was a bust. Enjoy SOWO guys. With work being assholes and my coils in limbo... Yea its not gonna happen. Fml.

Comment

• They won't let you take one saturday off 2 months in advance?

Comment

• Lol Fuck no. That would involve actually putting in an effort to find someone who can cover one or two days, two months out, from a different store. Anyone know any shops that a decent B Tech? My current employer considers me a Tech 2

Comment

• That sucks. And what kind of shop tech are you?

I don't know the difference in technicians

Comment

• Does anyone know what meets are happening nowadays??? I would like to go to some and bullshit but ive been outta the loop. Im in cumming but down for whatever. Wildbills/BP, varsity, sonic meet, any of that shit still poppin? Or ruined by ricers.

Comment

• basically anything short of diagnosing running problems or tearing engines apart. i can tackle 90% of maintenance related things and blot/unbolt anything suspension,brake or otherwise. worked at firestone for 3 1/2 years and been at this chain since end of June.

i have my resume out there but passing on all these quick lube BS places. im past all that. i want to get into some real friggin work for a real shop.

Comment

• Originally posted by j work View Post
                                Does anyone know what meets are happening nowadays??? I would like to go to some and bullshit but ive been outta the loop. Im in cumming but down for whatever. Wildbills/BP, varsity, sonic meet, any of that shit still poppin? Or ruined by ricers.
                                yeah there's still a couple! The Buford meet (lighting SUX), Steve Reynolds meet tonight and rumors of the varsity starting back

Comment

Working...
                                X