No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm going to go with the stud conversion and flat spacers to clear the hub. Was planning on a stud conversion anyways.

This way I don't have to mill the hub of the wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Drunk. Time for bed....

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• alright fuck it. finally gonna get off my ass to clean Mildred now that shes running. sticking her engine covers back on finally tomorrow at work during my lunch break and gonna take her to Cactus on Roswell thursday morning. ill be available all day so if anyone wants to meet up and BS hit me up. Sundays are usually good too.

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
          alright fuck it. finally gonna get off my ass to clean Mildred now that shes running. sticking her engine covers back on finally tomorrow at work during my lunch break and gonna take her to Cactus on Roswell thursday morning. ill be available all day so if anyone wants to meet up and BS hit me up. Sundays are usually good too.
          Took long enough

Split my wheels this weekend. Will be going out for refinishing this weekend, then hopefully will have them back in a couple weeks. Will order my spacers and stud conversion and have it put on before the wheels get back so I can order some tires.

Comment

• Woot glad to see everyone getting ish done!

what's everyone IG?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
              Woot glad to see everyone getting ish done!

what's everyone IG?
              I believe you're following me: fifty3bags

Also, when is SoWo? I'm going to try to go. Also, who did you get to roll/pull your fenders, I'm going to need an aggressive pull I think.
              Last edited by fifty3bags; 03-10-2014, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• My car is cheap so it rolled its self up front and the rear is factory rolled... yeah i am

Comment

• Have any of y'all used that VIP fender rolling guy? I am getting antsy about getting these wheels finished and on. Just ordered spacers and will probably order the stud conversion at the end of the week

Comment

• My buddy tree did. the work looks good from the pictures, but i haven't seen his car in person. he's on ig: treesummm, tell him Eugene sent you

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                      My buddy tree did. the work looks good from the pictures, but i haven't seen his car in person. he's on ig: treesummm, tell him Eugene sent you
                      Yeah, I follow him on IG already and I saw when he got it done. I just want to make sure it's done right, and the way I want it. He has a good price though I think

Comment

• Bought a gopro hero 3 + today. Been looking at a picatinny rail mount for it so I can mount it to a rifle or two. Anyone ever mess with the gopro? How shock resistant is it? Worst I'd be putting it on is my sks but it does have a bit of recoil. A good bit more than an ar or similar.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                          Bought a gopro hero 3 + today. Been looking at a picatinny rail mount for it so I can mount it to a rifle or two. Anyone ever mess with the gopro? How shock resistant is it? Worst I'd be putting it on is my sks but it does have a bit of recoil. A good bit more than an ar or similar.
                          It would have to do with the mount I would think. I haven't played with a gopro, but I've wanted one for a while. Can't really justify spending that much money on one.

Comment

• I got a new in box one off ebay for $260

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• this wait on coils is starting to get old. wtb update on my shit plox

Comment

• When's the estimated time to get them?

Comment

Working...
                                X