The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
    I may end up doing that. But I'm not sure of the design yet. Gotta draw it up

Sent from my EVO 3d using tapatalk
    Ever think about a full ladder rack?

Comment

• Like one that goes over the bed? That's too much I think. Wanna do some dark stained wood as the bottom part. I have an image in my head lol

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
        Like one that goes over the bed? That's too much I think. Wanna do some dark stained wood as the bottom part. I have an image in my head lol

Comment

• That shop truck is the shit
          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• yeah it's also the only "stanced" truck that has the ladder rack

Comment

• That actually doesn't look bad. Any more pics?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
              Originally posted by nickskater09
              I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                  j/w, head west to Naples that area is nice
                  O really what is it like?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                    Im starting to have second thoughts about this car. Its been idling bad since I bought it and thought it was a motor mount. Threw them at it and nothing fixed it. It runs great on the freeway and when accelerating. It stutters and feels like it hesitates at low speed in reverse, and when I rev it high in reverse and let out it sputters bad. When idle it shakes roughly, and sounds odd.

I guess Im going to have to throw parts at it : Also found out the battery has one dead cell. I charge it overnight and get one start out of it before it dies and wont start the car. My oil pan gasket is leaking slightly. I also have a leaking valve cover gasket which makes me think the spark tubes might be wet... but I dont see why it would idle rough and run great when driving. Any thoughts?

My next steps are:

-change battery
                    -change oil pan gasket
                    -change oil filter
                    -change valve cover gasket
                    -change distributor cap/rotor/plug wires (its all one piece in this car)
                    -change sparkplugs

The air filter is clean... but I want to make sure so Im going to swap intakes (was going to anyways) and spray some throttle body clean in it.

And on top of all that I think it has a blown head gasket because the entire front of the block (facing the front of the car) is coating with black grime that shines when I put a flashlight on it, and starts directly below the head gasket. There seems to be a little buildup on the side of the motor as well. No idea what it could be. No coolant under the cap or in the oil, and no smoke from the exhaust. Car never overheats either.

This is all getting in the way of lowering it and putting on badass wheels
                    1. Get a strong engine degreaser and clean the engine of all it's dirt buildup(stay clear of distributor)
                    2.replace battery
                    3. Clean maf with specified cleaner
                    4. Check spark plugs and wire continuity
                    And go from there
                    As far as the headgasket the only think of is try a compression test on each cylinder.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

yeah it's also the only "stanced" truck that has the ladder rack
                      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                        O really what is it like?
                        it's like Rodeo drive and South Beach combined especially the Pelican Bay area

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post

Comment

Teim to unpimp ze auto!
                            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Just realized it's Friday

Comment

• Sounds like a TGIF night.

Comment

Working...
                                X