No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohhhh shiiiiit. Those will look AMAZING!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• I'm hoping so. I'm debating right now on what to do with them. Pretty much all the lips are pitted and need to be refinished. Y'all know any shops that won't charge out the ass to strip these/PC them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Sup guys!? How's everyone been?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
          Sup guys!? How's everyone been?
          Same old same old, what about you?

Comment

• Comment

• Working my ass off. 7 days a week 12-14 hours a day. Doesn't leave time for much else but I did finally get the accord running.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
                I'm hoping so. I'm debating right now on what to do with them. Pretty much all the lips are pitted and need to be refinished. Y'all know any shops that won't charge out the ass to strip these/PC them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Not in Dothan. I believe there is a good one around here though.
                Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                Sup mane. Been good and busy.
                Such luxury much hp wow

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Seems like I'm never going to get out of this town...

I actually like the car minus wing and hood scoop. The interior color

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                  Not in Dothan. I believe there is a good one around here though.

Sup mane. Been good and busy.

Such luxury much hp wow
                  Yeah, there's not much here. I meant up in the Atlanta area, just need to strip the lips and faces then powder the faces only. I'd polish the lips myself. I talked with my friend at Brada and they said $6-700 hahah no.

Comment

• How's the yota jody? Still contemplating dropping mine again. I came across a full set of BMW wheels at work a few months ago I'd like to put on it, but I think I'd need adapters. BMW wheels are 5x120 correct?

Comment

How's the yota jody? Still contemplating dropping mine again. I came across a full set of BMW wheels at work a few months ago I'd like to put on it, but I think I'd need adapters. BMW wheels are 5x120 correct?
                      Yeah, BMW is 5x120

Comment

• Well shit. Adapters might work out alright. I'm sure they'd be thick as hell but the oem wheels are super sunk so it may look OK if they end up being pretty flush. Funny thing is the BMW wheels seemed like they'd fit on my bros Pontiac perisienne if the center bore was big enough.

Comment

• They probably would fit on there if the hub bore was right. Most GM vehicles use a 5x4.75 (5x120.65) bolt pattern.

Comment

• Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
                            Yeah, there's not much here. I meant up in the Atlanta area, just need to strip the lips and faces then powder the faces only. I'd polish the lips myself. I talked with my friend at Brada and they said $6-700 hahah no.
                            Fuck that noise. I'll see if I can find you a few spots in the metro area. I got a few guys at work that know people
                            Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                            How's the yota jody? Still contemplating dropping mine again. I came across a full set of BMW wheels at work a few months ago I'd like to put on it, but I think I'd need adapters. BMW wheels are 5x120 correct?
                            Hmm, the yota has been dropped more. And the fronts are pulled. She's sitting pretty!

On that note though, by the end of the month lowla will be in the hands of a new owner (luckily someone in S | W). But, I'm gonna start on a longbed project that SHOULD be ready for the 2015 show season

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                              Fuck that noise. I'll see if I can find you a few spots in the metro area. I got a few guys at work that know people

Hmm, the yota has been dropped more. And the fronts are pulled. She's sitting pretty!

On that note though, by the end of the month lowla will be in the hands of a new owner (luckily someone in S | W). But, I'm gonna start on a longbed project that SHOULD be ready for the 2015 show season
                              I'm just worried about sandblasting the chrome off, from what I've read it can damage the metal underneath. I've been trying to get in contact with a couple chromers and they either say they're too busy, do it myself, or just don't answer. Let me know what you find out, I really want to get these refinished, but don't want to pay out the ass for it.

That's awesome that it's going to someone on here, so the build will live on and you'll still get to see it. I wish I knew where my mustang went after I sold it.

Comment

• DOPE.. there's a set of those on CL right now

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Working...
                                X