• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
      SHE FUCKING LIVES! man im so fucking happy right now
      wooooe

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Video is up. Car wash today --___--

Comment

• Fuckin delivery got pushed out another day and I'll be leaving town tomorrow. Fuck
          2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
            Doing both would definitely be different. I haven't seen a race look on a sedan body yet
            And that's where my inspiration is coming from. I just have to find the right wheels in my specs. That's the tough part
            Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
            SHE FUCKING LIVES! man im so fucking happy right now
            Hell yea man! Congrats

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
            Originally posted by nickskater09
            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
              And that's where my inspiration is coming from. I just have to find the right wheels in my specs. That's the tough part

Hell yea man! Congrats
              I know all about tough finding wheels. The most aggressive offset I've seen on a 1 series so far is 10.5" wide +44 et. There is a hatch going for 10" wide +20 et right now though. So we'll see.

Anyone going to IA? I'm hoping I can have my wheels on by then

Comment

• where can i get tint removed and redone from a legit place that wont assrape me? the tint on mildred is super FUCKED. 200 year old walmart tint job peeling and looks like windows were colored with sharpie. cant see anything out of rear window during day let alone night.

also want some exhaust work done

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                  where can i get tint removed and redone from a legit place that wont assrape me? the tint on mildred is super FUCKED. 200 year old walmart tint job peeling and looks like windows were colored with sharpie. cant see anything out of rear window during day let alone night.

Not sure on tint places in Marietta. And that's one reason I wish I knew how to weld

Comment

• bah. i really need to get this shit ripped off dude. almost got fucking OWNED on the way home from work. I had the green light and was going through the intersection. i heard horns behind me. i turn my head to the left just in time to see a semi that couldnt stop in time. fucker was gonna Tbone me. i flicked the switch to PWR and stood on the gas pedal. that old whore spun the living FUCK out of those tires and i made it thru just in time. he went right into the parking lot of some business. scary shit. had i not had the tint on it i would have seen the big derpass coming before i entered the intersection. -____-

Comment

• Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
                      I know all about tough finding wheels. The most aggressive offset I've seen on a 1 series so far is 10.5" wide +44 et. There is a hatch going for 10" wide +20 et right now though. So we'll see.

Anyone going to IA? I'm hoping I can have my wheels on by then
                      I will be at IA hopefully.
                      Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                      where can i get tint removed and redone from a legit place that wont assrape me? the tint on mildred is super FUCKED. 200 year old walmart tint job peeling and looks like windows were colored with sharpie. cant see anything out of rear window during day let alone night.

There is a damn good place in Cartersville. Sunblock tint is the name

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                        I will be at IA hopefully.

There is a damn good place in Cartersville. Sunblock tint is the name
                        When is IA?

Comment

• March 28 I believe

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• It's two days this time. March 29 and 30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I want to make both days. I might only make Sunday though...

Comment

• Wait.... What?

Comment

Working...
                                X