• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butt munch!!!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
      Fuck yes. The regular RT has probably moved 1,000 pages since we've been on this one

What did it sell for? I hope a try enthusiast gets it.

Not a whole lot new. Preparing for my new detailing company and getting ready for SoWo 14!

I wouldn't know

You ever get her cleaned up nice?
      He is definitely an enthusiast, but more into muscle. He has a 4-6 dropped sierra, 69 firebird, 88 iroc camaro, 90 zr-1, and my favorite a c5 z06 with widebody rear. 18x13 CCW's on the rear. His top bid was 13.5k, didn't think it was worth more than that. It's sitting at 14k right now with 3 days left on the auction.

I'm hoping to be at SoWo this year, no wheels though. I need to get my coilovers installed soon too.
      2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
        Butt munch!!!
        Hehehehe.
        Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
        He is definitely an enthusiast, but more into muscle. He has a 4-6 dropped sierra, 69 firebird, 88 iroc camaro, 90 zr-1, and my favorite a c5 z06 with widebody rear. 18x13 CCW's on the rear. His top bid was 13.5k, didn't think it was worth more than that. It's sitting at 14k right now with 3 days left on the auction.

I'm hoping to be at SoWo this year, no wheels though. I need to get my coilovers installed soon too.
        I had assumed it would have sold for more than that.

Get those coils on son!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
        Originally posted by nickskater09
        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• And btw. I'm 90% positive I'm gonna have a booth at SoWo for care care.

In other words don't wash it, come to us!

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Hehehehe.

I had assumed it would have sold for more than that.

Get those coils on son!
            They'll be on soon enough. I don't have anyone to help where I live, so I'm going to be going home. My brother is letting me use one of his lifts to install them, so I'm stoked about not having to use a jack and jackstands lol

And yeah, I was thinking it'd be at around 17-18 right now. I believe it'll sell for around 20-22 after the auction is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
              They'll be on soon enough. I don't have anyone to help where I live, so I'm going to be going home. My brother is letting me use one of his lifts to install them, so I'm stoked about not having to use a jack and jackstands lol

And yeah, I was thinking it'd be at around 17-18 right now. I believe it'll sell for around 20-22 after the auction is over.
              Aren't you from ga? I can't remember

Comment

• What's up what's up?

Comment

• nah honestly shes been parked for 3 months. heading to pull a part in the morning. hope to find some goodies. maybe a seat or two so i can toss the infected ones into a fire pit LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                    What's up what's up?
                    What up?
                    Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                    nah honestly shes been parked for 3 months. heading to pull a part in the morning. hope to find some goodies. maybe a seat or two so i can toss the infected ones into a fire pit LOL.
                    Before you do that shoot me a few pictures of them. 404-787-6714

Comment

• Well pull a part was a disappointment. We found a steering wheel with airbag and harness/ computer for my buddies civic hatch. The 2 LS400s I found were destroyed. The ONE damn drivers door card i found was black and destroyed. someone took a razor to it just for shits and giggles. Most likely I'm going to look into this SEM stuff and get some new seat covers from some company called IGGEE. Found a thread over on CL where the dude did it and the seats look fresh as fuck.

In other good news this just means more money saved so I can get what i need to get this shit underway. Seems to be some nicer days coming soon, gonna put some time into get it moving. FUGLY or not, Stank or not shes gotta move.

Comment

Aren't you from ga? I can't remember
                        Yeah, I'm from GA. Before Jan '12 I lived in Atlanta going to GT, but my family lives in Warner Robins. I live in Dothan, AL now. No car scene here whatsoever, it's terrible. There's one guy at my work that put wheels and an exhaust on his FR-S

Comment

Yeah, I'm from GA. Before Jan '12 I lived in Atlanta going to GT, but my family lives in Warner Robins. I live in Dothan, AL now. No car scene here whatsoever, it's terrible. There's one guy at my work that put wheels and an exhaust on his FR-S
                          Yea I know a few people in Dothan. The car scene isn't there at all lol

Comment

Yea I know a few people in Dothan. The car scene isn't there at all lol
                            It's terrible. I'm so ready to get out of here and hopefully move up to Atl area

Comment

• W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

It's terrible. I'm so ready to get out of here and hopefully move up to Atl area
                                Hmu if you move back!
                                Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                                I know! I think our group message killed it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X