Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is that a roof rack for your truck?

Comment

• Possibly, with a little custom work. But i think its to big. I can't find anything I really like

Sent from my EVO 3d using tapatalk

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• do you need one?

Comment

• No but i have an idea in my head. I think it will go with the look I'm trying to achieve

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
            you in South Beach?
            No how come?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
              No how come?
              j/w, head west to Naples that area is nice
              Last edited by Yogi_Bear; 03-08-2012, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                No but i have an idea in my head. I think it will go with the look I'm trying to achieve

just going to build your own setup?

Comment

• @Yogi let it dry and removed the protective coating.

| 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                    @Yogi let it dry and removed the protective coating.

looks so much better

Also I have to get a NC license and retake my test, and I'm kind of worried

Comment

looks so much better

Also I have to get a NC license and retake my test, and I'm kind of worried
                      Y so worried
                      | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• lol I haven't taken driving test in 6 or 7 years. I'm sure I've forgotten some stuff

Comment

lol I haven't taken driving test in 6 or 7 years. I'm sure I've forgotten some stuff
                          Why are you retaking your test? I'm so confused.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Comment

just going to build your own setup?
                            I may end up doing that. But I'm not sure of the design yet. Gotta draw it up

Comment

• Im starting to have second thoughts about this car. Its been idling bad since I bought it and thought it was a motor mount. Threw them at it and nothing fixed it. It runs great on the freeway and when accelerating. It stutters and feels like it hesitates at low speed in reverse, and when I rev it high in reverse and let out it sputters bad. When idle it shakes roughly, and sounds odd.

I guess Im going to have to throw parts at it :\ Also found out the battery has one dead cell. I charge it overnight and get one start out of it before it dies and wont start the car. My oil pan gasket is leaking slightly. I also have a leaking valve cover gasket which makes me think the spark tubes might be wet... but I dont see why it would idle rough and run great when driving. Any thoughts?

My next steps are:

-change battery
                              -change oil pan gasket
                              -change oil filter
                              -change valve cover gasket
                              -change distributor cap/rotor/plug wires (its all one piece in this car)
                              -change sparkplugs

The air filter is clean... but I want to make sure so Im going to swap intakes (was going to anyways) and spray some throttle body clean in it.

And on top of all that I think it has a blown head gasket because the entire front of the block (facing the front of the car) is coating with black grime that shines when I put a flashlight on it, and starts directly below the head gasket. There seems to be a little buildup on the side of the motor as well. No idea what it could be. No coolant under the cap or in the oil, and no smoke from the exhaust. Car never overheats either.

This is all getting in the way of lowering it and putting on badass wheels
                              Last edited by kaidotech; 03-08-2012, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                                Why are you retaking your test? I'm so confused.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
                                I ran out of money and have to move back in with my parents. They moved to Charlotte, North Carolina and I am going to be on their insurance again. They want me to go back to school in Charlotte, so while I live with them so I have to get a North Carolina license for in-state tuition, insurance, and some other things.

Comment

Working...
                                X