Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is that the "chrome" version?

Comment

• Hell no. I just washed the fuck out of the window and it was super cloudy so the picture is weird.

I'm leaving the outer layer on so it doesn't peel or anything.
      | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Y U NO REP Yogi!?
        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• I need a car to rep first

Comment

• Psh this car is stock and I'm reppin S|W. This is my second home.

Comment

• I know what you mean

Comment

• Dude I found a real HKS honeycomb super filter (green) 3" for $44. I can buy a generic tube and make a sweet ass intake.

Comment

• sounds awesome, but will it fit?

Comment

• The car has no MAF sensor so any generic 3" tube will fit. I could bolt a filter directly to the throttle body.

Comment

• lol I'm lost but sounds like it should work

Comment

• Umm. I love black ice

Sent from my EVO 3d using tapatalk

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                        Originally posted by nickskater09
                        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Lol do you SEE my rear view mirror? I've got a black ice forest.

Comment

• Yea I used to keep a vanillaroma forest lol. Smells like candy

Sent from my EVO 3d using tapatalk

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                            Originally posted by nickskater09
                            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Comment

• Thank you tree merchant.

Comment

Working...
                                X