• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
    Put it on air
    Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
    Air?

I've never dabbled with anything related to air suspension. Springs and coilovers yes lol. Plus i dont want to hack shit together. I would like a legit kit
    I agree with air. Good ole Wildmans can probably hook it up

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• if i can score a decent set of wheels that will fit this motherfucker then i can start saving for it. meh. just got the car i have all the time in the world to get it dumped

Comment

• I like that msr 228

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Yeah, your car is pretty much the same as mine (based on the same chassis) its 5x114.3. Air is the best route for lows and functionally of dd, but the rear would have to fabricated a lil. We can do it (wildman) tho, we did mine!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• its a 4 lug unfortunately dunno how well those adapters work, or if they are remotely safe or how much they affect how wide a wheel i can stuff under the arches of the little hatch. i know absolute fuckass when it comes to fitment or anything. i just chill on this forum due to a love of the creativity fellow enthusiasts have for their vehicles.

EDIT: getting disappointed with the sheer lack of good wheels in a 4x100 pattern. nothing that calls out to me anyway. plus not know if they are a shitty rep or an original design is a big downer as well. one of these days i gotta meet up with some of you more knowledgeable folks and get to measuring. also will most likely HAVE to go with an air setup. i have only seen STANCE coilovers advertised but yet to see anyone with them actually friggin installed.
            Last edited by aeok18109; 07-07-2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Wheels gone... among other items in my apartment... On the bright side I have 2.3k to spend for a car now... Or new wheels!

I really want to go to southernfresh, But I'll be in rochester by then... Bums

Milano! Better get them. Before I move! Lol

Boo on 4x100 lug pattern, especially for new cars.
              sigpic
              instagram: chompsticks

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                its a 4 lug unfortunately dunno how well those adapters work, or if they are remotely safe or how much they affect how wide a wheel i can stuff under the arches of the little hatch. i know absolute fuckass when it comes to fitment or anything. i just chill on this forum due to a love of the creativity fellow enthusiasts have for their vehicles.

EDIT: getting disappointed with the sheer lack of good wheels in a 4x100 pattern. nothing that calls out to me anyway. plus not know if they are a shitty rep or an original design is a big downer as well. one of these days i gotta meet up with some of you more knowledgeable folks and get to measuring. also will most likely HAVE to go with an air setup. i have only seen STANCE coilovers advertised but yet to see anyone with them actually friggin installed.
                Ooo wow that sux, I didn't know the part! Wheel choices are going to depend on your style. Eurolines show up in that specs every now n again
                Originally posted by chompsticks View Post
                Wheels gone... among other items in my apartment... On the bright side I have 2.3k to spend for a car now... Or new wheels!

Time to mod!

Comment

• The Accent is akin to the Rio, the Forte and the Elantra share the same... I just traded in my 2010 Forte 4 door almost a year ago, got the little bigger Sorento. Loved that car though, those pics dumped on the wheels look good. Hope it come out close to that.
                  cheap/junk/fads/build
                  HVLP
                  4 LIFE

Comment

• Yeah I didn't realize it was an accent. I thought elantra gr

Comment

• Originally posted by chompsticks View Post
                      Wheels gone... among other items in my apartment... On the bright side I have 2.3k to spend for a car now... Or new wheels!

When do you move?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                        When do you move?!?
                        I've got one month left!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Being broke sucks

Comment

• Boooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeedddddddddd ddddddddddd
                            Last edited by aeok18109; 07-08-2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                              Being broke sucks
                              Could be worse...
                              sigpic

Comment

• still sux

Comment

Working...