No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're pretty cool cars. I will add it to my ever growing list of cars I want

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• i think i wanna trade my EF hatch for a miata now haha
      But seriously though
      Hi, I'm Chris and i drive a Miata
      ASS & KITTIES

Comment

• Miatas are sweet dude. We put a turbo kit on my buddies 1.8l miata and had it running like 20psi. Thing hauled some serious ass. We ran it on mega squirt with some aftermarket injectors other than that it was stock. Even after almost a year running like that getting beat on and drifted about every day the motor still had perfect compression across the board. Tough little bastards.

Also, I got nominated for accord of the month on cb7tuner hahaha

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
          Miatas are sweet dude. We put a turbo kit on my buddies 1.8l miata and had it running like 20psi. Thing hauled some serious ass. We ran it on mega squirt with some aftermarket injectors other than that it was stock. Even after almost a year running like that getting beat on and drifted about every day the motor still had perfect compression across the board. Tough little bastards.

Also, I got nominated for accord of the month on cb7tuner hahaha
          Well you do have a pretty sweet car

Comment

• Originally posted by 1mellowkid View Post
            i think i wanna trade my EF hatch for a miata now haha
            But seriously though
            Super fun cars man, I wish mine had never been totalled
            Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
            Well you do have a pretty sweet car
            True dat.

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Naw I just have a car with nice wheels

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• i just traded my stock bumpers on my EF for a Wings west mugen replica full kit in mint condition the same color as my car.....im such a ricer lol
                pictures later this week
                Hi, I'm Chris and i drive a Miata
                ASS & KITTIES

Comment

• I really like this forum but the cockiness that comes with a keyboard is something I can do without. When a simple request is met with just DERP its demotivating. I wanted to find a concrete list of companies that are REAL vs FAKE. All you find in the google search is people going full retard over the debate. I am all about buying a real wheel. I don't like to cut corners on my vehicles. It's kinda hard to sift through the different brands if I don't know who the fuck is copying who.

Seems like the southern crew still have manners and are a pretty good lot to chill with. No unneeded assholeness. Being a dick is all in good fun but when you are trying to be serious about something, on this forum its like ringing the dinner bell for the fucking retards to come HURRDURR all over the place. How does one learn to sift bullshit?

Comment

• One learns like this

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                      One learns like this

Great read

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                        Naw I just have a car with nice wheels
                        But seriously I really dig your car man

Comment

• I want 3 k so i can build some sick wheels

Comment

• Gene, we need to talk about building sick wheels. I haven't been able to tell you about the set I started on Hurry up and get a phone. You coming down here on the 30th?
                            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                              Gene, we need to talk about building sick wheels. I haven't been able to tell you about the set I started on Hurry up and get a phone. You coming down here on the 30th?
                              yeah, i'll get started on my wheels in a few days maybe... I should have a phone soon. I bought a stolen phone, so i'm trying to get my money back.

what's on the 30th?

Comment

• What happend to your phone?

Comment

Working...
                                X