• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ej22 in a VW bettle.. It's actually a really highly favored swap

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• bet it hauls ass too. My buddy and I built an 1835cc beetle engine a few years ago and put it in a RHD shell he had laying around. Even that was pretty quick.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Seriously considering selling the ruckus to buy wheels for the FRS...
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• pics of said FRS? What kinda wheels you looking at getting for it?

Comment

• ^^spammer

Comment

• I got an en-expected day off today. So what's up guys

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Make the trip up north

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                  pics of said FRS? What kinda wheels you looking at getting for it?

And I want to get my hands on these quite badly.

IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                    bet it hauls ass too. My buddy and I built an 1835cc beetle engine a few years ago and put it in a RHD shell he had laying around. Even that was pretty quick.
                    yeah he said it chirps in 1st and 2nd
                    Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                    Seriously considering selling the ruckus to buy wheels for the FRS...
                    LOL
                    Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                    I got an en-expected day off today. So what's up guys
                    Sup manye!!
                    Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                    Make the trip up north
                    You come south
                    Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post

And I want to get my hands on these quite badly.

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34920

See i'm glad i didn't buy a ruck. you and tree suck... adam and I would be the only ones

Comment

• Jody you ever get the pik to open?

Comment

• Interview at Firestone went well today. After the background check through the company, (used to work for Bridgestone/Firestone before) the rest of the process can get started. Need to get ahold of one of their tool reps and get a box. Heres to hoping my old manager doesnt feel like being a chode one last time and giving me a fuck you for good luck. bald prick. karma will get his ass in the long run for being a pain in so many peoples lives for so long. ive never met a more miserable cunt of a person.

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                          Interview at Firestone went well today. After the background check through the company, (used to work for Bridgestone/Firestone before) the rest of the process can get started. Need to get ahold of one of their tool reps and get a box. Heres to hoping my old manager doesnt feel like being a chode one last time and giving me a fuck you for good luck. bald prick. karma will get his ass in the long run for being a pain in so many peoples lives for so long. ive never met a more miserable cunt of a person.
                          eah i really dislike ppl that have sucky lives and take it out on others. Karma loves revenge

Comment

• I mean damn its not like I ever did shit to the guy. I came in the shop as low man on the totem pole. I was the oil change bitch. I worked EVERY weekend, covered days when ppl called off. was there open to close pretty much every day i was there. never once did i bitch. he had some overpaid fuckwit who literally DROPPED a brand new then F150 off the fucking lift on its side and didnt fire the guy. this is the SAME guy who later ran my foot over with a fucking toyota Sienna (thats a heavy bastard). i fail to cover my ass the ONE time and forget to notate on a work order about the rusty ancient strut mounts in the car i JUST did struts on. sure enough while pulling it on the alignment rack that fucker bust through the rotted metal and the front right corner of the car faceplants. i got canned for it. i didnt go off and whip has bald ass. didnt curse him out. just left, smoked a cigarette and started the hunt for another job. hell im still on good terms with the techs there. now to hear that this motherfucker over a year and a half later might be able to dick me out of a job again is pretty disheartening.

Comment

• Ouch sounds like a tough situation. :/

Comment

• I LOVE THE ISH OUTTA THIS

Comment

Working...
                                X