The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post

I also just realized Gene and I have more of Carl Benzlow in our sigs than our own vehicles
    Me too!!!!

I keep finding shit like this on facebook lol

IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• That cop looks gigantic

Comment

• He wasn't all that big really.

Comment

• dafuq you get pulled over for?

Comment

• For being to awesome

Comment

• LOLOLOLOLOLOL that will do it. Let me guess "Its a danger to other vehicles on the road and blah blah blah ballsack here's your ticket". I don't like when cops camp out shows to peg ppl. I understand why they're there though. Usually its a group of morons in a dick measuring contest doing burnouts and trying to street race that demands police attention. Some motherfuckers just cant be adults and hang out in a nice venue admiring the hard work people have put into their cars to make them unique. Not saying you were doing anything stupid sir, that cop probably just had his panties in a wad due to dealing with fucknuts all day.

EDIT : I REALLY need a job. I have been down here in Marietta 2 months and I cant get any traction. A job anywhere doing anything would be awesome. Better yet a cheap HF toolbox so I can find work as a general service tech at some quicklube/dealership. Doesn't matter. I need to get something rolling Homeowner is starting to get antsy.
              Last edited by aeok18109; 05-30-2013, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                LOLOLOLOLOLOL that will do it. Let me guess "Its a danger to other vehicles on the road and blah blah blah ballsack here's your ticket". I don't like when cops camp out shows to peg ppl. I understand why they're there though. Usually its a group of morons in a dick measuring contest doing burnouts and trying to street race that demands police attention. Some motherfuckers just cant be adults and hang out in a nice venue admiring the hard work people have put into their cars to make them unique. Not saying you were doing anything stupid sir, that cop probably just had his panties in a wad due to dealing with fucknuts all day.

EDIT : I REALLY need a job. I have been down here in Marietta 2 months and I cant get any traction. A job anywhere doing anything would be awesome. Better yet a cheap HF toolbox so I can find work as a general service tech at some quicklube/dealership. Doesn't matter. I need to get something rolling Homeowner is starting to get antsy.
                How's your resume look?

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOL that will do it. Let me guess "Its a danger to other vehicles on the road and blah blah blah ballsack here's your ticket". I don't like when cops camp out shows to peg ppl. I understand why they're there though. Usually its a group of morons in a dick measuring contest doing burnouts and trying to street race that demands police attention. Some motherfuckers just cant be adults and hang out in a nice venue admiring the hard work people have put into their cars to make them unique. Not saying you were doing anything stupid sir, that cop probably just had his panties in a wad due to dealing with fucknuts all day.

No I was being an idiot lol and he was super pleasant about it. Probably the nicest cop I've ever dealt with. Dragging my car down the street and shooting sparks everywhere is illegal so I can't be mad at him for pulling me over for doing it. Plus I got a seat belt ticket, also from my own disregard. BUT lets be honest, a ticket at a car show consisting of almost completely lowered cars for being TOO LOW... that's a win in my book sir.

Comment

I may be able to help. Can you drive a forklift?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                    Originally posted by nickskater09
                    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• @Milano - Never driven a forklift, just an electronic pallet jack. Worked in a few warehouses picking orders and loading them for shipping so i know the deal.@Yogi - As for the resume I have one but you're in NC Seeing as I don't have a car presently and would need to be dropped off/picked up by family here until i can afford a craigslist shitbox to fix up, i think that would be a bit of a stretch on distance . Thank you guys for not just telling me to stfu and deal with it lol. My post was more venting really. Not really expecting anything out of a random thread on the internet lol. Also if you think you really CAN help me out here I can send you my resume.
                      Last edited by aeok18109; 05-31-2013, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up and deal with it.

Comment

• ass LOL

Comment

@Milano - Never driven a forklift, just an electronic pallet jack. Worked in a few warehouses picking orders and loading them for shipping so i know the deal.@Yogi - As for the resume I have one but you're in NC Seeing as I don't have a car presently and would need to be dropped off/picked up by family here until i can afford a craigslist shitbox to fix up, i think that would be a bit of a stretch on distance . Thank you guys for not just telling me to stfu and deal with it lol. My post was more venting really. Not really expecting anything out of a random thread on the internet lol. Also if you think you really CAN help me out here I can send you my resume.
                            I will pm you. I might be able to help

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                            Originally posted by nickskater09
                            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

ass LOL
                              you can always count on Ashton for that
                              it's common 'round these parts
                              Hi, I'm Chris and i drive a Miata
                              ASS & KITTIES

Comment

• Milano YGPM. Thanks for the heads up. Checking it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X