• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bahaha best thing ive read today!
    Hi, I'm Chris and i drive a Miata
    ASS & KITTIES

Comment

• hahahahaha holy shit. Was it the kinds that shoots out the probes or the direct contact kind?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• nah the little direct contact vampire points. the kind where you hit the trigger and the lighting bolt jumps the gap. scary shit. fuckers pegged me in the kidney. so glad i was wearing my kevlar cuz it sounded like 2 turtles fucking when my head hit the curb.

Comment

• damn. Now I really need to get someone to do it

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Should find out how much that thing is putting out first. Randomly zapping someone is a bad idea 99% of the time but not knowing the capabilities of that thing is even worse.

Comment

• Says 1800kv on it

Comment

• thats not too bad then. shit hurts not gonna lie but look up some youtube videos some of the higher output ones are pretty beast

Comment

• So I just got home from seeing F&F 6, and nothing makes me feel more racist than going to an inner city movie theater. Sorry Gene

Comment

• The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
                      Says 1800kv on it
                      Any chance you guys come across any guitars. More specifically black and white Stratocasters?

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        Hey buddy, the car looks great

Comment

• Thanks man. Bummed I couldn't make it to SoWo this year. Just didn't have the vacation time and I'm not 100% in love with the way it's sitting. That'll improve next year though hopefully, lots of work needs to be done.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• oh yeah pictures of said W114 project

so what you guys think? it'll be a while before its on the road as it needs floorpans and ive got to figure out these stupid carbs..
                            anyone know anything or anyone who does know about tuning/syncing dual Zenith carbs??
                            ASS & KITTIES

Comment

• Oooooo jealous...
                              sigpic
                              instagram: chompsticks

Comment

• the floors are a nightmare..or the lack thereof
                                but im planning on doing a raised floor for under car clearance
                                because i just cant bring myself to own a non slammed car haha
                                ASS & KITTIES

Comment

Working...
                                X