• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
    damn, guess I gotta see it now
    Hell yea.
    Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
    Lol yeah wasn't too hard :-D. Already herpderpin around the site.
    Their are a bunch of nice folks around here man. As far as community goes, one of the best forums I'm on.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Who's bored and needs help wrenching on da rig?

Comment

• I am, drive to savannah. Ill see you in about 5hrs

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• LMFAO I dont own a car hence why im bored to death ^_^. Just got to GA and have yet to find work. Have not been to Savannah since i left Ft Stewart in 2008

Comment

• what did you drive when you were here?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• when i was still in the army i owned the mazda 3. Copper red, slammed to shit, rx8 wheels, 35% tint across the whole damn car (including full windshield), and loud as crap due to the straight pipe cat delete LOL. post dudes at the gate ***** me

Comment

• nice. I may have seen it before. Did you ever go to the saturday night car meets?

Comment

• maybe once or twice. i was downrange for most of the time i was at Stewart. OIF III and OIF V (1yr and 1 1/2 yrs). i mostly just remember laughing my ass off at the bobo car meets they had at the most modern place in Hinesville.....WALMART. Never have i seen people dress up to go to fuggin walmart like its the club. LOLOLOLOL. you had all the ricers from Post show up and cruise around

Comment

• haha welcome to our little world in here!
                    Hi, I'm Chris and i drive a Miata
                    ASS & KITTIES

Comment

• sounds awesome. There was lots of rice at the meets in Savannah too. Everyone kinda sticks to their own little groups too, kinda lame. We had two mustangs racing in front of the meet crash into each other. the one ahead got loose and went sideways into the others lane then a t-bone happened. It was pretty sweet to watch hahaha.

Comment

• I could use some help, but I'm a littlr drink right now jaha

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                        Originally posted by nickskater09
                        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• go home jody, you're drunk

Comment

• this^ haha
                            Hi, I'm Chris and i drive a Miata
                            ASS & KITTIES

Comment

• I found a stun gun at work yesterday. Trying to find someone who will test it for me, but no one will do it. I'm gonna have to buy some drinks

hey jody, wanna try a stun gun?
                              Last edited by LethalEthan; 05-26-2013, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• lmfao. fuck a stun gun dude. got hit with one of those in full gear. i hit the floor like a 230lb sack of wet cat shit and pissed myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X